Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only sad about LDLHA but does it look seamless or does it look like something is missing?

You can hear the strings of it but it's nicely edited, but imo the full performance is going be on DVD, they probably just cut some stuff because it lasts almost 2 hours or copyright stuff, no idea!

RHT Showtime Set List

Iconic

Bitch I'm Madonna

Burning Up

Holy Water/Vogue

Devil Pray

Messiah (Interlude)

Body Shop

True Blue

Deeper and Deeper

HeartBreakCity

Like a Virgin

S.E.X. (Interlude)

Living for Love

La Isla Bonita

Dress You Up/Into the Groove

Rebel Heart

Illuminati (Interlude)

Music

Candy Shop

Material Girl

La Vie En Rose

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

Which means, that this is the final Showtime setlist

You can hear the strings of it but it's nicely edited, but imo the full performance is going be on DVD, they probably just cut some stuff because it lasts almost 2 hours or copyright stuff, no idea!

thanks, really hope for LDLHA to be included in the final release as I do hope for the live cd including, insteade of the whole show, a selection of tracks with some extrasongs like Secret, Between the bars and Borderline from Melbourne Tears of a Clown

It's a cover song so obviously royalties would have to be paid if it's broadcast on tv.

Quite weird if Lucky Star is removed though as she's the sole writer of that one!

It's a cover song so obviously royalties would have to be paid if it's broadcast on tv.

Quite weird if Lucky Star is removed though as she's the sole writer of that one!

But she's doing La Vie En Rose which I assume is way more expensive....

But some songs are public domain like Happy Birthday etc, La Vie En Rose could be one of those.

Or there's some agreement like how Interscope is Lady Gaga's label and Madonna paid no royalties for Born This Way. (lol so from MDNA Tour's $305 million she got $0)

Or maybe like how Warner were assholes and of all the songs they muted from YouTube they chose Deeper and Deeper, Candy Shop and I think Spanish Lesson or Don't Cry For Me Argentina (I forget which but I uploaded one from Miami and it was muted)

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic