Madonna's Most Giving Era

Future Lover

Madonna's Most Giving Era  

62 members voted

1. 1. What era was M the most giving to her fans (i.e. Music Videos, Live Releases, TV Appearances, surprises, fan interaction etc.)

• The First Album Era
    • Like a Virgin Era
    • True Blue/Who's That Girl Era
    • Like a Prayer/Immaculate Collection Era
    • Erotica Era
    • Something to Remember/Bedtime Stories Era
    • Evita Era
    • Ray of Light Era
    • Music/GHV2 Era
    • American Life Era
    • Confessions on a Dance Floor Era
    • Hard Candy/Celebration Era
    • MDNA Era
    • Rebel Heart Era

• 4 weeks later...

Toss up between RoL and Rebel Heart. Ray of LIght she just seemed to be in constant promo mode. She actually promoted each single with tv performances and did multiple interviews over the course of a year. Plus a number of photo shoots. If she had actually gone on tour I would say that era would be hands down the best in terms of promo.

Rebel Heart comes a very close second, heaps of performances, though as is the case now, most of it was front loaded. Extra points for an amazing tour plus the Tears of a Clown show. I feel even if Madonna technically did less promo than RoL era, she gave more to the fans and was more connected during RH era. 

• 1 month later...

She chose movies over touring for Bedtime Stories & Ray Of Light, definitely eras where she wasn't aiming at the hardcore fans.

What movie did she choose over a Bedtime Stories tour? It was released in October 1994, her next main movie role was really Evita. She wasn't in Four Rooms that much, Blue in the Face and Girl 6 were cameos.

I dunno, I'd have to say Rebel Heart era, even if it's not my FAV era... we got the demos (even though it killed M), we got the tv performances such as Ellen, Secret Project, a tour, TOAC 1&2, the Clinton support performance, HD rips of her emotional speeches during the tour, the women's march performance, billboard women in music LONG speech... Chyle it's been a big two years for us. I think we've had more M than we ever did. Also Magazine spreads, like, HELLO. We are selfish motherfuckers and we want more... yet we claim we aren't getting enough. I'm guilty for that too. Like, where the fuck are the RHT studio versions?? And the BAT tour DVD WHYYYYY lord have mercy is that not being noticed??

(Now I'm Following You) "oh dear..... thank you"

Hehe