Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

My dear RebelMe: we're ALL interested in the leaks, if you say you aren't you're lieing. Please stop being so politically correct about the leaks. You think M or Oseary are going to give you a Loyalty Price? I am not in here for the leaks alone, I've been a fan since 1984. But the leaks issue happens to be the hottest right now, so I obviously care about it. And I'm not all all angry, just I'm fed up with some members who keep saying: oh, Score is great, oh, Act like a man leaked, and then go quiet and don't share any data. If that's not trolling, what's that?

Well that's good, as none of that will be happening here. Period.

It's odd. On one hand you don't share leaks, but on the other hand you have entire threads of file-sharing as if time passing would bannish the copyright thing... I wonder what M would say about this "act of terrorism". Be coherent: if you don't share, you just don't share anything.

What happens in private messages is what it's called : private, I have absolutey no interest or control over it.

As for political correctness : let's not beat around the bush. Everybody knows the leaks are going on, but that doesn't make it any better.

MadonnaChileForo just got shut down, and it may have something to do with trading links for leaked stuff (though we don't KNOW that yet).

So if your idea of "all fans are in this together" is to break any kind of rules just for the sake of getting some files, you're on the wrong board.

I wouldn't want this board to get shut down too just because people want leaked stuff.

You can also drop the attitude. There are rules. You play by them, or you don't play at all, period.

Not really. The arrested guy ip was not the one used in the gayl demo original sendspace link. Police reported it in the news. The original gayl leaker is out knowing what happened to jorge. Even some people said in mchile jorge leaked arioso! Do u think an arrested madonna fan would dare to do it? Leakers are trying to run out of fbi or police. Hope new album sellers and leakers can be found by fbi and police instead shutting down madonna forums that promotes her and thanks to madonna fans and forums her spirit is always alive!

In my opinion, Oseary and his team are behind it. I hope it won't turn out like the U2 disaster. Oseary and his "brilliant" marketing strategies... No fan would have the means to leak her stuff, c'mon! Are you serious?

a lot of people have been involved in the production. i am sure there are tons of fans in that group of people.

of course, the main source must have been someone with access to the material. 

but guy oseary seems so far-fetched though, no theory that i read so far sounded logical..

Sure maddys team is after this maybe. Posting twitter posts saying they're doing the best to find the responsable of the leaks to make us believe it really happened. Also why an angry manager about leaks can reply info about the leaked tracks if they were recorded, inspired in, or etc???

Not really. The arrested guy ip was not the one used in the gayl demo original sendspace link. Police reported it in the news. The original gayl leaker is out knowing what happened to jorge. Even some people said in mchile jorge leaked arioso! Do u think an arrested madonna fan would dare to do it? Leakers are trying to run out of fbi or police. Hope new album sellers and leakers can be found by fbi and police instead shutting down madonna forums that promotes her and thanks to madonna fans and forums her spirit is always alive!

it's a mystery to me anyways how the guy was accused.

but is chile closed for good or only temporarily?

All this shit of dramas forums closed warnings are just thanks to the new album leakers! So the question is why the new album leakers are not still arrested? Cause IP can be traced in each of the leaked zippyshare links!

I'm pretty sure those hackers/leaker know how hide/fake their IP.

If I was her, each demo song given to a collaborator should be watermarked...at least you'd know where to start from if something leaks.

I just want to say I'll Never Let You Go is the best Madonna song I've heard in over a decade, thoughts on that song everybody?

not my favorite of the bunch but definitely material to work with.

i don't want to come across like a smart ass but i have been involved in one or the other music production too in my life (as many others on here have as well, i am sure) and it's actually pretty surprising what great work can emerge of demos that at first sound incomplete, mediocre or even too simple and so on.

it's like a first sketch of ideas. anything could be made out of that initial version. masterpieces in production don't just emerge from zero. they have to start somewhere. and i think that's what we hear in many of the demos - a basic beginning.

Original "leakers" Are never arrrested. At this level if maddy wanted to go after leakers then original leakers of waom and rebel heart leaked in last november will be now in jail. Ip can be traced in minutes just with one link and madonna has money enough to pay a good internet expert to investigate where links leaks came from.