Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

well how does it sounds ? does he sing in it and is the music the same?

He sings the whole song, verses and chorus. The beginning is M's sped up vocals like a chipmunk. Her normal voice comes in at the chorus. Music is sparse. It's almost as if it was just his vocal take with instrumental elements. No where near a completed track.

It's a lie. Neither  of them leaked

LFL has leaked yesterday. I'm not lying. The full name of the track is "Living for Love [Demo 2 feat. MNEK]"

Starts with a really thin voice and MNEK sings all the song. Madonna sings in the chorus "alone", and all the song in background behind MNEK voice. 

Apparently fake/fan made.

Madonna‘s Living For Love earns the first top 10 entering at #8 on the Swedish Digital chart!

All the others 5 songs also charted:

Devil Pray #14
Ghosttown #20
Unapologetic Bitch #28
Illuminati #29
Bitch I’m Madonna #30

1) Addicted (one that got away) 10 starz

2) Beautiful Scars 9 starz

digging these 2 lotz.

Addicted (one that got away)  one of the favourite tracks of M (Swim and Sinner are other few meow likey) !

Beautiful Scars (bass line and everything but the chorus which is like unfinished) but if rewritten a bit could be excellent.

purr.

My dear RebelMe: we're ALL interested in the leaks, if you say you aren't you're lieing. Please stop being so politically correct about the leaks. You think M or Oseary are going to give you a Loyalty Price? I am not in here for the leaks alone, I've been a fan since 1984. But the leaks issue happens to be the hottest right now, so I obviously care about it. And I'm not all all angry, just I'm fed up with some members who keep saying: oh, Score is great, oh, Act like a man leaked, and then go quiet and don't share any data. If that's not trolling, what's that?