Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Madonna Climbs on Dance Club Songs Chart
Madonna motors forward on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs with each of the three songs that she debuted last week. "Bitch I'm Madonna," featuring Nicki Minaj, lands one spot short of the top 10 (14-11), while first official single "Living for Love" also leaps three rungs (16-13). "Unapologetic Bitch" jumps four notches (26-22) and "Bitch I'm Madonna" scanned 17,000 units in its first full sales week, up 33 percent. (The tracks were rush-released on Dec. 19, so their first chart-tracking week was abbreviated). By contrast, the other two tracks posted modest sales gains: "Living" is up 4 percent to 11,000, while "Unapologetic" ups by 2 percent to 8,000.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/entertainment/music/article/Madonna-offers-show-of-force-after-music-leaked-5990671.php#/0

Madonna finished album will raise her statureAn interesting article posted by Houston Chronicle praises the six-song preview of Madonna’s Rebel Heart and claims that “the leaked tracks might only raise Madonna‘s stature.â€We summarize the main points of the article.The six-song preview of Rebel Heart features Madonna‘s better side: as a savvy pop ear and musical team leader, and as a lyricist who sometimes ponders sin along with romance and fame.The Houston Chronicle says that “at 56, Madonna has to contend with a generation of singers who have studied her playbook so thoroughly that they are far more her competition than her admirers,†but her new 6 songs proves that she has nothing to worry.With the six songs she [Madonna] suddenly released, she’s still a contender. her commercial response was shrewd.“Madonna‘s name recognition still is so strong that the announcement catapulted all six tracks into the iTunes Top 10 in dozens of countries,†the article goes on.The leaked tracks might only raise Madonna‘s stature. When the finished album is released, fans will hear what she adds to them, what she changes, what her standards and instincts demand. They won’t experience Madonna the celebrity or Madonna the fashion statement but the Madonna who has kept us listening for decades: Madonna the musician.NY Daily News: “New Madonna’ songs show that the Material Girl’s new album is will showcase some pretty strong, experimental and eclectic material.â€Giorgio Moroder: “Madonna is still relevant and good. People love her! She has a great voice!â€

Madonna’s Living for Love is going to be the Most Added  and #1 Breakout at Billboard Club Songs chart WITHOUT remixes!

Here is the official chart for 1.17.15:
Breakouts for Dance Club Songs
1. Living For Love Madonna Live Nation / Interscope
2. Home Naughty Boy Featuring Sam Romans Def Jam
3. All I Feel Is You Natalia Safran Supersonic Soul Machine
4. Time Of Our Lives Pitbull & Ne-Yo Mr. 305/Polo Grounds / RCA
5. Fly Alone Breanna Rubio Featuring Fat Joe Upscale / Dauman

Madonna climbs the Euro chart 200 with all the 6 songs!
“Love lift me up†Madonna sings in Living For Love, and that’s exactly what’s happening on the Euro chart 200 based on sales and airplay, she’s going up!
Living For Love up to #13 (+14)
Ghosttown up to #14 (+11)
Devil Pray up to #16 (+10)
Bitch I’m Madonna up to #22 (+6)
Unapologetic Bitch up to #27 (+8)
Illuminati up to #28 (+12)

15 future pop moments to get excited about in 2015
Madonna’s Rebel Heart beats faster
2014 was an exciting year for Her Madgesty, as she recorded songs for her 13th studio album with producers like Avicii and Diplo. The year ended on a bit of a bummer as a whole load of songs from these sessions were leaked on the internet. Madonna responded with characteristic calm on her Instagram, before giving us all an early Christmas present and announcing Rebel Heart would be released March 10 2015, and chucking five songs our way as a taster. Single Living For Love, which definitely falls into the banger category, is out in February, along with more teaser tracks for the album – we can’t wait.

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/551410200029446144

Being Destructive isn't brave......you couldn't say it to my face.. #joanofarc â¤ï¸#rebelheart 

Posted Image

i really hope this is going to released as a video i really want a new balled with good video like power of goodbye

and if this is going to be the single vinyl cover i would love it