Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

This makes me think of Best Night: You can call me M tonight! :)

“From Madonna, I Learned What’s In A Nameâ€, says Ariel Rechtshaid.
Ariel Rechtshaid, producer, musician and writer, worked with Madonna on some tracks for her upcoming album Rebel Heart.
In an interview with MTV, he explains what he learned working with Madonna:
‘I kept calling her ‘Madonna’ — just, ‘Hey Madonna’ and whatever. Every time she would kind of look at me funny. After a while she was like, ‘Why do you keep calling me that?’ I’m like, ‘Calling you what?’ And she says, ‘Calling me Madonna, nobody calls me that.’ I was like, ‘What do you mean? What do people call you?’ She’s like, ‘Umm, M. People call me M.’ I’m like, ‘Oh, alright! Well, anyway, let’s do some vocals, Madonna.’

This makes me think of Best Night: You can call me M tonight! :)

“From Madonna, I Learned What’s In A Nameâ€, says Ariel Rechtshaid.
Ariel Rechtshaid, producer, musician and writer, worked with Madonna on some tracks for her upcoming album Rebel Heart.
In an interview with MTV, he explains what he learned working with Madonna:
‘I kept calling her ‘Madonna’ — just, ‘Hey Madonna’ and whatever. Every time she would kind of look at me funny. After a while she was like, ‘Why do you keep calling me that?’ I’m like, ‘Calling you what?’ And she says, ‘Calling me Madonna, nobody calls me that.’ I was like, ‘What do you mean? What do people call you?’ She’s like, ‘Umm, M. People call me M.’ I’m like, ‘Oh, alright! Well, anyway, let’s do some vocals, Madonna.’

It's always better than Madge, Maddy or Mo.

Looks like Rebel Heart promotion gonna start off with interviews leading to the grammys performance. Interviews already announced are NRJ (Jan 30). Madonna will be interviewed by Channel 9 Australia, for the The Today Show this week! I'm sure she has done interview junkits for NY and probably London.