Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I think they connect because Ghosttown is her saying 'when it all falls down' she wants him (or her for that matter) to be with her when the disaster - whatever that may be - happens, then in Hold Tight, well it's pretty self explanatory from the title: the disaster is happening and she's telling him to hold on to her. He then betrays her and Heartbreak City happens.

I'd like to see her make a short film with these three, or at least dedicate an act of the tour to them.

I would really love love love a video for Joan of Arc. Now theres a song that could visually show her vulnerability.  But I don't know after this time around she'd want to show that visually... after the leak and stuff. She'd probably want to show a much stronger undefeated Madonna. I just thought another ballad video like Live To Tell, Oh Father, Power of Goodbye and Substitute for Love would be wonderful.

So, as of now the editions are:Standard (14 tracks)Deluxe (19 tracks)

vinyl (19 tracks)French Physical Deluxe (20 tracks) [19 deluxe tracks + 1 exclusive]Japanese Deluxe (20 tracks) [19 tracks + 1 exclusive]Super Deluxe (25 tracks)Soopa Doopa Deluxe (30 tracks)As well as possible US retailer exclusives.

i this for real ???

so there goes all my money

we take here demos

and she get our money by releasing so many diverrent versions of the album omg

she take revenge on us 

i played all the song in in my car for long time now

all songs are in my head and i can sing along with all songs

only a few songs i skipped

i really dont like them ........

1 bitch im madonna   (im really tired of this bitch im madonna thing afther years) hate nicki with her rubber ass they even use that sound of her ass on the end of this song (sounds like she is jumping on her skippyball)

2 holy water

3 illimunati

4 sex

5 veni vidi vici (some parts of the song are good)

but im really scared for the final products of many songs

i really hope they are not over done

and will dislike them

post-486-0-98086300-1422225930_thumb.jpg

Cindy, you must be the coolest taxi driver girl. I can Imagine some Madonna fans who are driving with you while you playing new madonna. Do they go like crazy?

I think we should not be scared about overproduction. I think they did nice things to Living for Love and Illuminati and Devil Pray.

Illuminaty were cool in demo version but album version is less commercial and more edgy. I hate she is immortalizing some GooGoo lady in her song but we need to learn to live with something :)

There is like 3 times more songs than on the most of the albums, so if this time around each of us do not get at least 10 songs we are gonna like REALLY 5 stars love, than we will never :)

I usually have like 3-5 songs I really dig from any album, but this time it better be more than that, since there will be 25 fucking songs, or sooperdooper 30? :))) wohooo :)