Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

So, as of now the editions are:Standard (14 tracks)Deluxe (19 tracks)vinyl (19 tracks)French Physical Deluxe (20 tracks) [19 deluxe tracks + 1 exclusive]Japanese Deluxe (20 tracks) [19 tracks + 1 exclusive]Super Deluxe (25 tracks)Soopa Doopa Deluxe (30 tracks)As well as possible US retailer exclusives.i this for real ???so there goes all my moneywe take here demosand she get our money by releasing so many diverrent versions of the album omgshe take revenge on us

Are you on ATRL? Soopa Doopa Deluxe is the exact wording someone used, but that's a fake edition.

So this is what we have?!1. LIVING FOR LOVE2. DEVIL PRAY3. GHOSTTOWN4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]5. ILLUNINATI6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]7. HOLD TIGHT (Ryan Tedder Mix, change of lyrics in the chorus)8. JOAN OF ARC (upbeat but same tempo, change of lyrics in the chorus)9. ICONIC PART 1 (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT] (piano from initial mix is in, drums from recent mixes added)11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT] (new mix, new beats)12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT] (Yeezus version mixed with classic towards the end)13. INSIDE OUT (new mix with new beat)14. WASH ALL OVER ME (midtempo ballade new mix, no more dance)15. BEST NIGHT16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]17. S.E.X. (new mix with new speaking part)18. MESSIAH19. REBEL HEARTMore tracks to be featured on different edition are:20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)21. QUEEN (new song)22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)25. ADDICTED26. JOAN OF ARC (acoustic)27. ICONIC (part 2)+ 2 new LFL a remixes

So this is what we have?!1. LIVING FOR LOVE2. DEVIL PRAY3. GHOSTTOWN4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]5. ILLUNINATI6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]7. HOLD TIGHT (Ryan Tedder Mix, change of lyrics in the chorus)8. JOAN OF ARC (upbeat but same tempo, change of lyrics in the chorus)9. ICONIC PART 1 (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT] (piano from initial mix is in, drums from recent mixes added)11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT] (new mix, new beats)12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT] (Yeezus version mixed with classic towards the end)13. INSIDE OUT (new mix with new beat)14. WASH ALL OVER ME (midtempo ballade new mix, no more dance)15. BEST NIGHT16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]17. S.E.X. (new mix with new speaking part)18. MESSIAH19. REBEL HEARTMore tracks to be featured on different edition are:20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)21. QUEEN (new song)22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)25. ADDICTED26. JOAN OF ARC (acoustic)27. ICONIC (part 2)+ 2 new LFL a remixes

is this confirmd?More tracks to be featured on different edition are:20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)21. QUEEN (new song)22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)25. ADDICTED26. JOAN OF ARC (acoustic)27. ICONIC (part 2)+ 2 new LFL a remixes

is this confirmd?More tracks to be featured on different edition are:20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)21. QUEEN (new song)22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)25. ADDICTED26. JOAN OF ARC (acoustic)27. ICONIC (part 2)+ 2 new LFL a remixes

No.

The member(s) who posted this are very reliable. So it is true but not yet confirmed.

I take everything with a grain of salt.

It was reported that Objects, Mission and Midnight Shift were real by people who claimed to be insiders in the past on other forums. I wouldn't be surprised if some new song title ends up to be fake.

I take everything with a grain of salt.

It was reported that Objects, Mission and Midnight Shift were real by people who claimed to be insiders in the past on other forums. I wouldn't be surprised if some new song title ends up to be fake.

I was so sad about that when that's my username :( A great title.

Yeah I guess.

This is based on what people actually have.Those same people confirmed that those titles were fake.While the order of bonus tracks might not be correct, I think it is the final list.

Someone told a lot about demos, but claimed not to own any demo. Also, the same person, who wrote about Midnight Shift, Win Again, Objects..., now claims they are fake.

Go figure.

There are always rumored or fake titles with every release. Madonna also uses a lot of "working titles" - Flirtation Dance / Skin. Same thing happened, a lot of people assumed Bang Bang was Gang Bang, when they were two entirely different songs. 

There are many demos from this session. Natalia Kills worked with Madonna on 7 tracks, only a few are seeing a release. Same story with Diplo. 

The Rebel Heart Media Blitz begins this week! VIDEO: Richard Wilkins announces his Madonna interview this morning on Australian TV on the Today Show to be broadcast this week. The interview was filmed at Sotherbys in New York City last Friday. We will let you know as soon as we know what day and for our friends overseas, we will post the interview as soon as we can after it is broadcast .
Posted Image

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=599861890114306

The Rebel Heart Media Blitz begins this week! VIDEO: Richard Wilkins announces his Madonna interview this morning on Australian TV on the Today Show to be broadcast this week. The interview was filmed at Sotherbys in New York City last Friday. We will let you know as soon as we know what day and for our friends overseas, we will post the interview as soon as we can after it is broadcast .

Check out the video @ https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=768315813257365

Posted Image

OMG... she looks amazing!!!!.