Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

OIL??? And then you punch yourself with a dagger?

I would be a gorgeous image with just oil!

But it's not that subtle, unfortunately.

I mean because of it's is Black and White you can't really be sure about whether it is indeed blood or oil. Madonna is into many cultures, so it would be rational to assume that she is using this as a symbol for that she is controll of her future (Expect the cape incident, stupid joke yea :smile: )

Dagger may be used to whirl the oil. But actually you can interpret this picture more ways, so i think both description can apply to it.

The sound on m4a files from New Zeland (genuines, AAC @ VBR 256 Kbps and all credits missing in the bootleg on them) is......... just the same.We've been listening to the final version... lol! And yes... there are a lot of distorsion on them. Cross my fingers to get a decent sound when my CD arrives. I never liked that iTunes thing... with no future now with streaming tendence and Spotify at the top, IMHO, of course.

I only heard HeartBreakCity and it sounds different, the weirds clicks at the start are gone and it sounds way more clear. The only thing that bothers sme about the whole booklet thing is that for someone like me who produces and writes music the credits are an essential. And the whole madonna.com thing is just stupid, they can't even get the tracklist right..

Stop buying things on Amazon.These SOBs might be cheap, but their business model is hell on earth.Buy CDs in record stores, books at bookstores and magazines at the newsstand.And if you really like so much buying things online, change websites from time to time. MDNA world tour album comes as regularly manufactured CDs on Fnac for example.

It's not Amazon's fault if people are stupid enough to spend 10 bucks on CD-Rs.Moreover, Madonna has nothing to do with it, it's between the label and Amazon.

Thanks for your insightful observations.  Are you an adult, or do you even know how to offer suggestions without being unnecessarily insulting?  And as reading comprehension continues its failure here, let me remind you I was talking about her LABEL, not blaming Madonna.

The MDNA Tour CDs don't exist in any physical stores in the US that I've seen.  Not that there are any record stores, newsstands, and hardly any bookstores still left in existence in most of the world.  Online is the only way for most people to get most uncommonly sold items.

I did order the RH deluxe from Fnac, so that is good to know, but the shipping alone for one CD cost more than the CD itself.  It's great for fans who care about quality, but most people can't afford such luxury, even if they knew such things existed.

I'm listening to my CD right now in my HiFi system and it sounds fucking amazing. I hear no distortion at all.

Did you hear the full album leaked on december on you HiFi, Frank?Could you confirm if you hear any differences?My HiFi is not bad but not the best, either, and the 320 kbps MP3 leaked and the iTunes VBR 256 kbps AAC-m4a files are identical, with the same bass distortion everybody talked about (mostly on Rebel Heart track, and some others).

Did you hear the full album leaked on december on you HiFi, Frank?Could you confirm if you hear any differences?My HiFi is not bad but not the best, either, and the 320 kbps MP3 leaked and the iTunes VBR 256 kbps AAC-m4a files are identical, with the same bass distortion everybody talked about (mostly on Rebel Heart track, and some others).

Nope, I only listened to that one on my pc. But i can tell u i hear no distortion in this cd. Sounds perfect to me.

Madonna video interview from Universal Musichttp://www.universal-music.de/madonna/videos/detail/video:362548/rebel-heart-interview

Check out the online website of Universal Music Germany for a nice video interview recorded at Sotheby’s in New York City last January where Madonna discusses how herRebel Heart album shaped up.

Posted Image

While I'm very happy with the album, and the digipack is nice...downside is that during shipping these digipacks to distributors they seemed to have smushed them altogether..so u really see the creases in the spine and the outline of the cd on the black cover.

I'd be more than happy to pay few extra dollars if they offered a boxset made of steel or any firm material srsly.