Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I've finished my Rebel Heart iTunes version, using super deluxe cover.

Disc 1

1. Living for Love
2. Devil Pray
3. Ghosttown
4. Unapologetic Bitch
5. Illuminati
6. Trust No Bitch (ending with Dubplate - La Isla Bonita)
7. Hold Tight
8. Joan of Arc
9. Iconic (ft. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson)
10. HeartBreakCity
11. Body Shop
12. Holy Water
13. Inside Out
14. Wash All Over Me
15. Best Night
16. Veni Vidi Vici (ft. Nas)
17. S.E.X.
18. Messiah
19. Rebel Heart

Disc 2

1. Beautiful Scars
2. Queen
3. Heaven
4. Nothing Lasts Forever
5. Borrowed Time
6. Revolution
7. Alone with You
8. Graffiti Heart
9. Autotune Baby
10. Never Let You Go
11. Addicted
12. Living for Love (Offer Nissim Remix Edit) (Great fanmade version I found on VK of the remix edit she's been using on Jonathan Ross, Le Grand Journal and Ellen)

My version of Rebel Heart and I just can't stop playing it! :-)

(LP Versions unless stated)

Posted Image

01  Living For Love (Alternative Version)

02  Devil Pray (Master)

03  Ghosttown

04  Joan Of Arc (Acoustic LP Version)

05  Beautiful Scars (Demo #2)

06  Unapologetic Bitch

07  Hold Tight

08  Best Night

09  Addicted

10  Heartbreakcity (Demo #3)

11  Body Shop

12  Inside Out

13  Graffiti Heart (Demo #1)

14  Messiah (Demo #3)

15  Wash All Over Me

16  Rebel Heart (Demo #4)

I've completely dropped Holy Water, SEX and Iconic. 

Over the years my prospective of M was that she was a goddess. Almost like an amazing enigma something holy and untouchable. Someone that most people put in there mind's up on a pedestal. A star above all star's. Like this magical creature that when you see it blows your mind and amazes you. How special you would feel in her presence. like it was an honor. social media ( instagram ) has destroyed this my Queen in now human, flesh and blood almost pathetic. Every other week taking selfies in the bathroom mirror. Talking about things that she need not comment on teasing us with song titles and stupid sock puppets. Instagram has destroyed the mystique that was so alluring about my queen.

harsh but i know what you mean. I think if she wasn't going through an existential crisis she would do better though. i'm not against her using social media because it's kind of necessary nowadays, but you don't have to look .. the way she looks on it. 10 years ago she would've been way better at it I think... but of course social media didn't exist then..

harsh but i know what you mean. I think if she wasn't going through an existential crisis she would do better though. i'm not against her using social media because it's kind of necessary nowadays, but you don't have to look .. the way she looks on it. 10 years ago she would've been way better at it I think... but of course social media didn't exist then..

An existential crisis?  Come on sis.  I get the feeling people have a specific idea of who the real Madonna is, but people change over time.  Just because she doesn't seem to measure up in some people's eyes doesn't mean she's not just doing what she's always done, which is be herself.  In any case, she's obviously a person, as are we all... so any ideas that she needs to be some goddess on a pedestal and some untouchable idol are a little odd... and no offense, but reflect far more on a person who needs her to fulfill some mythical role than on her.

I admire her because of her strength and for her flaws, which reveal her personality and humanity far more than any of the cookie cutter dolls we see in the media who have nothing to say.

She's not perfect, since no one is, but she has genuinely good intentions and I think that's all we can ask of anyone.

She was a bit like that for me when I was younger, but not now so much. She's more "human" now, like someone you can actually connect with. I don't go on her Instagram much at all I just really see what others post from her Insta. I really don't care if some people don't like her, or like her less and that she's changed..... for me for me that's growing. And seeing her fall off those stairs (even if it was horrible) made it very clear that she's just like everybody else in some sense, which is a good thing! :)

she hadhas middle age crisis

for example: expressborn this wayshe's not me.......so childish and immature and stupid

Seriously? I don't think this is the first time you make a very negative remark about Madonna, do you really like her? Or you're just here only to complain about her? If so, maybe you need to go out and breathe some fresh air :monkey:

I have a question.

3 days ago I I bought the superdeluxe edition on WOW HD for 11.99 pounds. But since I made the order, my status is "Backorder".

Has anyone purchased from this site?? 

Yes. I too used WOWHD and paid £11.99. My CD was on backorder status for a day and was dispatched on Tuesday 10th March. I received it on Friday 13th March. Everything was fine. I do believe though that WOW source the cheapest products and you may get any version with the tracklisting advertised. You may get a German version, a US version or a UK version. This may explain your delay. 

Thanks Fighter,
If it came out harsh I was not meant that way. I can remember some years ago listening to some celebrity talking about the vanity fair Oscar party and how everyone was just standing around talking. All of the sudden M showed up. They where saying how when M got there celebrity's where star struck they where so in complete amazement they where in her present's everyone became quiet and just stared at her. Something tells me this does not happen that much anymore. I mean could you imagine the impact the Britney kiss would have had if she had instgram back then. Back then we didn't even have a clue what was coming that's what made it so scandalous. I'm well aware M is human and times have changed. I just think it would have been so much more exciting to not know what dress she was gonna wear or song she was gonna sing on the Ellen show. I just feel like instgram has killed a lot of the mystery the allure the exciting buzz she always had.

Seriously? I don't think this is the first time you make a very negative remark about Madonna, do you really like her? Or you're just here only to complain about her? If so, maybe you need to go out and breathe some fresh air :monkey:

You can like Madonna and not love everything she does. You can have your own mind. It does not make you any less of a fan.