Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I finally got my Wow HD editions of the Super Deluxe Editions....definitely what I expected, lesser quality of the official. The writing on the back cover is a little blurry and there isn't the Parental Advisory on it.I didn't open them in case for whatever reason they're clean.

I have received my WowHD editions. They have been sent from Hong Kong. I like the fact that they don't have parental advisory on the cover. I think that it's the unique edition without parental advisory printed.

I finally got my Wow HD editions of the Super Deluxe Editions....definitely what I expected, lesser quality of the official. The writing on the back cover is a little blurry and there isn't the Parental Advisory on it.I didn't open them in case for whatever reason they're clean.

This is why i don't order from that site. I prefer to pay a normal price than a extremely cheap one and get a decent product and not a cheap bad imitation.

Where did she say that the label rejected the idea?Isn't it just a concept that evolved, especially after the leaks?Back To Basics was 15 years ago, Sasha Fierce was 10 years ago. The industrial/business context was not the same. Comparing them to RH makes no valid point.And once again, the Interscope deal is distribution only, they have no creative input.

sorry i didnt see this post.

let me answer all your questions.

She said on many interviews her label didn't want the album to be split in 2.

The industrial context being different doesn't matter. We're talking about a more exciting concept, which certainly helps commercially more than it did 10 or 15 years ago when albums sold more. But it's something that always can help with hype....

This is why i don't order from that site. I prefer to pay a normal price than a extremely cheap one and get a decent product and not a cheap bad imitation.

Im very upset with them. I ordered the superdeluxe on march 16th and appears that item will be sent between 4-7 days. Now appears between 7-10 days.

Searching on internet I found a forum about videogames, when I found that they usually sell items that they don´t have in stock, and I need to wait 30 days to give my order as impossible.

Im very upset with them. I ordered the superdeluxe on march 16th and appears that item will be sent between 4-7 days. Now appears between 7-10 days.

Searching on internet I found a forum about videogames, when I found that they usually sell items that they don´t have in stock, and I need to wait 30 days to give my order as impossible.

Can u cancel it? Did they already charge u?

The cd's themselves work fine, I just wanted to have a physical copy in my car (I have a cd folder dedicated to her). I bought off of Amazon to keep for my collection. I know eventually they'll need to be replaced anyways from overplaying them and normal wear and tear so I opted for the Wow HD ones.

Can u cancel it? Did they already charge u?

Charge was made at the moment via Paypal. Now I have contacted with the customer service to cancel order.

Finally on a drawner of my desk I found a discount card from "El Corte inglés". I called them and they told me that here in Marbella there was no stock, but yes on the website.

So I ordered there, and my surprise has been enormous when I found that this discount card had 16.87€.

So finally I have the superdeluxe edition to pick up there on a few days!!

oh no, are the WOW HD super deluxe copies essentially bootlegs? :( i was charged immediately and it shipped march 11 - haven't received yet. highly doubt i will be able to cancel my order.

to make it even worse, my deluxe (19 track) from the local cd store has little poke-hole looking dents at the edges of the cd, that affect the deluxe tracks' abilities to play and burn into my itunes.

sigh.

oh no, are the WOW HD super deluxe copies essentially bootlegs? :( i was charged immediately and it shipped march 11 - haven't received yet. highly doubt i will be able to cancel my order.

to make it even worse, my deluxe (19 track) from the local cd store has little poke-hole looking dents at the edges of the cd, that affect the deluxe tracks' abilities to play and burn into my itunes.

sigh.

I've been buying CDs from them since 2008 and I've never had a single problem. In fact a great part of my M's collection comes from that website.

No problem.I checked the early Billboard interviews and the most recent ones, the long reads, and she never formulates it like this "the label didn't want to...". She says that the Rebel vs. Heart concept came from the Avicii writing sessions, and that it evolved into the final album/tracklist. She never mentions "people at the label" or whoever. But I might have missed something.Of course, she won't ackowledge publicly that the label twisted her arm if it did happen.But on the concept itself, and i've stated my point of view before, a double album based on Rebel vs. Heart is not really new, I don't think it's really exciting, especially after hearing the final songs. "Illuminati", "Iconic", "Best Night" are neither rebellious nor hearty, imho.

i think she said it on a video interview. but im sure she did say it. the record label didnt think it was a good idea or something...

i know some of the songs are neither rebel nor heart, but even if the concept wasnt 100% flawless, i still would've liked to see it, if it was madonna's true vision for the album.

i think she said it on a video interview. but im sure she did say it. the record label didnt think it was a good idea or something... i know some of the songs are neither rebel nor heart, but even if the concept wasnt 100% flawless, i still would've liked to see it, if it was madonna's true vision for the album.

Yes she clearly said the record label didn't want (1 album Rebel & 1 album Heart). I think it was on the Ellen show.