groovyguy

Madonna and the Breakfast Club Doc

it was good. I thought it was a fucking movie though and I was a little disappointed to see it was like recreations like a lifetime Drama or Unsolved Mysteries. 

She was a great Madonna. better than anyone could have ever asked for. Definitely one of the better stories of her life. 

I hate the tapes of them talking though. They're so weird and awkward. 

4 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I hate the tapes of them talking though. They're so weird and awkward. 

When I was a kid I used to play with my sister and cousins using a cassette stereo or a walkman. We would record our voices and pretend we were hosts or famous people being interviewed like in a radio show. I can only see Madonna and Dan's recording as a mere innocent game. After all, it's not like these tapes were ever intended to be commercially released.

"Madonna and the Breakfast Club" Star Jamie Auld-On Inhabiting Madonna, Early & Unheard Recordings, & What It Was Like Seeing The World Through A Young Madonna’s Eyes 

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/madonna-and-breakfast-club-star jamie-auld-inhabiting-madonna-early-unheard-recordings-what-it?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

On 3/16/2019 at 9:22 AM, TonyMontana said:

She's currently filming a sequel to "innocence lost" covering the era from "Like a Virgin" to "Like a prayer" 😂😂😂

gettyimages-50438293-612x612.jpg

Is this true?

I got my US DVD today. It's pretty simple. Just the trailer and the movie. No subtitles at all. No different audio options. Nothing. Not even a scenes menu. I hope they re-edit it on BD with more extras.