Madonna Will Be Present On The iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015.

xavier

If it's gonna be Ghosttown -as I think too- I hope she will perform it with a more theatrical mise en scène. Screens, lights, some live special effect, maybe a stylised coreo ... 

I agree with this.

If she performed Ghosttown and if it's gonna be opening for Awards show then it must be huge and very dramatic and Theatrical.

Do not forget that We are talking about The Queen's performance now. Not average pop stars.

And this is not a talk show.

So if she perform Ghosttown at Opening it will be very dramatic performance!!

I Just can't wait!!

By the way I really wish that someone in seat for the audience recording her performance with cam just like a Brit awards show.

I always love fan recording cam videos. it gives you interesting scene which TV audience missing.

It's unfortunate that we don't have a single fan cam video for her 2015 The Grammy awards. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx0-MZn-QQc

I saw this video. To be Honestly I'm not a big fan of their choreography because its too much similar with Forbidden Love Choreography at Confession Tour.

But it gives me some ideas that she will not sing this song just standing there at Iheart award.

I imagine that iheart awards performance will be something like Forbidden love from Confession Tour + Frozen, Mer girl and sky fit heaven from DWT.