Rod Laver Arena, Batman Avenue, Melbourne

Ticket prices:

Platinum: $499.90 + transaction and credit card fees

Gold: $299.90 + transaction and credit card fees

Silver: $199.90 + transaction and credit card fees

Bronze: $99.90 + transaction and credit card fees

Posted Image

• 6 months later...

INDULGE YOUR REBEL HEART WITH A CHANCE TO SEE MADONNA LIVE!

https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/music/madonna-competition

HOW TO ENTER

To celebrate Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour Presented by Telstra Thanks, we are giving away an unforgettable Madonna experience for two at each stop on her Australian tour this coming March, just for being a Telstra customer.

Simply tell us your favourite Madonna memory, and you could win tickets to see Madonna Live, including a backstage tour (just for Melbourne and Sydney concerts) for you and a friend.

Share your favourite Madonna memory, and you could win an unforgettable Madonna experience for two.

To enter simply complete the ENTRY FORM @ https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/music/madonna-competition

Competition closes 11:59am on 29 February 2016.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.madonna.com/news

Be Madonna’s Guest in Melbourne March 10!

March 03, 2016

Iconers! Madonna cannot wait to finally party again with her Australian fans, her Rebel Heart Tour visiting Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney this month! To celebrate her return down under, our girl is throwing a special private show in Melbourne on March 10th and wants to invite as many of you as she can!!

For a chance at an unforgettable night, just take a picture of you showing how excited you are about Madonna’s return to Australia and post it to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page, along with your Icon Display Name, as well as the #BitchImMadonnasGuest and #RebelHeartTour hashtags before 12pm AEST on March 6th, 2016. We’ll pick winners on a random basis and will e-mail them the information they will need to redeem their ticket to the show.

RULES: 
- You must be a Lifetime Legacy ICON member, Live Pass member or a Free member who registered BEFORE March 1st, 2016.
- You must be at least 18-years-old to enter.
- Entrants must take a photo of themselves.
- Photos must be posted to your own Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page. 
- One entry per member.
- Your social post also must contain: your Icon DISPLAY NAME (verify on your profile page!), and the hashtags: #BitchImMadonnasGuest and #RebelHeartTour.
- Finalists will be selected on a random basis.
- Each qualified winner will receive 1 (one) ticket to Madonna’s March 10 special show in Melbourne.
- Qualified winners will be provided details to redeem their ticket.
- This is a tickets-only promotion. Travel, parking and accommodations are not included and are the responsibility of each winner.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: SUNDAY., MAR. 6, 2016 @ 12:00PM AEST.

Good luck to you all!

ANNOUNCED: Madonna: Tears Of A Clown
Presented by Telstra Thanks

ONE NIGHT, ONE CENTRE SPOTLIGHT, ONE MADONNA

EXCLUSIVE FAN SHOW IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA MARCH 10, 2016

As Madonnas Australian fans breathlessly await the return of the Material Girl to their country after a 23 year absence, the occasion will be further celebrated by the newly announced intimate club show MADONNA: TEARS OF A CLOWN an exclusive fan show that will fuse music, art and comedy at Melbournes historic Forum Theatre on March 10. Tickets for this intimate show will be available to Madonnas Icon fan club winners, and fans should stay tuned to Madonna.com for details on how to enter. DJ Mary Mac will be on hand to start off the party.

Madonna said, I wanted to do something special for Australia because you have been so patient and waited so long - the "Tears of a Clown" show will make its debut on March 10th. Performance art, comedy, story telling and music of course! Especially for you my Rebel Heart fans down under!

Telstra Thanks is also giving customers a once in a lifetime opportunity to see Madonna like never before, up close and personal in this exclusive event. For more information on how, visit: telstra.com/music

Weird they would even put it up since it say's 'Please Note: This event is only available via Madonna.com & telstra.com/music'. I figured it would entirely be will-call at the venue, unless they give out codes to purchase tickets.

The last time we saw Madonna in Australia in November / December 1993, her final moments on stage presented her as the face behind the clown in The Girlie Show. Next week some very lucky Australian Rebel Hearts will be seeing Madonna's first appearance on stage in Melbourne in her special "Tears Of A Clown" show. Tears Of A Clown by classic Motown artist Smokey Robinson was of course the song played right before The Girlie Show every night. Coincidence? #MadonnaAustralia #TearsOfAClown

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3vtkco_gs-93_fun

Tears Of A Clown by classic Motown artist Smokey Robinson was of course the song played right before The Girlie Show every night. Coincidence?

here you can hear "Freedom '90" by George Michael, followed by "The Tears Of A Clown" by Smokey Robinson, right before the start of The Girlie Show in Paris (a very known video by the way).

According to The Virgin Tour diary, Madonna had planned to perform "Tears of a Clown" during her first tour.

Posted Image

maybe this is the show she always wanted to do...

ok, so, I'm listening the IEM audio from the Tokyo show, and in her speech right before True Blue she literally says:

"Recently we've been working on a lot of Japanese cars, ok? Just pointing that out. Not just American, but Japanese. Isn't that right, fellas? Isn't that right, fellas?... Ok, that was one of my jokes... It'll be part of my "Tears of a Clown" act, 10 people capacity for each show... that's also one of my jokes... Listen, what do you want, naked bodies? I've got naked bodies for you. Is that what you want? (...) They don't like my jokes, they just wanna see your body".

she's been teasing us with this and none of us thought it would be real. She also said that she always wanted to do comedy on her intervention on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Falloon.