Living For Love video

poserdemadonna

The Snapchat deal was for 24 hours. :)

24 hours of nightmare tbh, I never got to see the thing using the app cause it always said 'unavailable'... So I've just got rid of it and I'll wait to watch it in all its HD glory soon! And for all those who didn't like the L4L video, I think it's ok to dislike it, the video isn't as spectacular as others made previously and the 'theme" is nothing new BUT at least she's doing new music videos and the effort is not lazy as Celebration or Turn Up the Radio (I'll give you that, they totally sucked) :) So, try to enjoy as it is, a Madonna video in her mid 50s with a choreography that not even younger divas can immitate (well, maybe Beyoncé :speakno: ) and a new one to add to our amazing collection! :heart:

Please stop with that troll shit and the insults because I'm not insulting anybody. Am I a troll for saying something different? Neither am I a God fanatic (nor a Gaga fan!!!!) but I'm against this new wave of darkness that seems to impregn music. If she wants to say they're minotaurs and you believe her, it's OK. But I'm convinced that "minoutaur" is a trojan horse in which enters baphomet. Like an acceptabe way to present satan to the mainstream, to present evil as "cool". We know perfectly well how she loves to play with double-entendres and be controversial. And you all also know about the satan-worshippers Illuminati that are ruling the music industry today (governments too).

I'm not saying that she's into that Illuminati shit, but i do believe she flirts with its imagery because it's -ugh- "trendy" and because she knows where the power rests. She's no full. Hence her new song. You don't mess with these shit people and get away with it. Darkness is not something to play with. I really wish she turns her back to that because it doesn't suit her and because the contradiction between her message of love and the imagery in which it's presented will be too evident to not laugh at.

Please stop with that troll shit and the insults because I'm not insulting anybody. Am I a troll for saying something different? Neither am I a God fanatic (nor a Gaga fan!!!!) but I'm against this new wave of darkness that seems to impregn music. If she wants to say they're minotaurs and you believe her, it's OK. But I'm convinced that "minoutaur" is a trojan horse in which enters baphomet. Like an acceptabe way to present satan to the mainstream, to present evil as "cool". We know perfectly well how she loves to play with double-entendres and be controversial. And you all also know about the satan-worshippers Illuminati that are ruling the music industry today (governments too).

I'm not saying that she's into that Illuminati shit, but i do believe she flirts with its imagery because it's -ugh- "trendy" and because she knows where the power rests. She's no full. Hence her new song. You don't mess with these shit people and get away with it. Darkness is not something to play with. I really wish she turns her back to that because it doesn't suit her and because the contradiction between her message of love and the imagery in which it's presented will be too evident to not laugh at.

Uhm... Come again? I think it might be a little bit late in the day to complain that an artist who, in the past 3 decades, has... oh I don't know... worn crucifixes as fashion accessory, danced in front of burning crosses and sung on a giant cross wearing a crown of thorns is welcoming the devil. If someone is crazy enough to treat all of this stuff literally that is. 

Please stop with that troll shit and the insults because I'm not insulting anybody. Am I a troll for saying something different? Neither am I a God fanatic (nor a Gaga fan!!!!) but I'm against this new wave of darkness that seems to impregn music. If she wants to say they're minotaurs and you believe her, it's OK. But I'm convinced that "minoutaur" is a trojan horse in which enters baphomet. Like an acceptabe way to present satan to the mainstream, to present evil as "cool". We know perfectly well how she loves to play with double-entendres and be controversial. And you all also know about the satan-worshippers Illuminati that are ruling the music industry today (governments too).

I'm not saying that she's into that Illuminati shit, but i do believe she flirts with its imagery because it's -ugh- "trendy" and because she knows where the power rests. She's no full. Hence her new song. You don't mess with these shit people and get away with it. Darkness is not something to play with. I really wish she turns her back to that because it doesn't suit her and because the contradiction between her message of love and the imagery in which it's presented will be too evident to not laugh at.

Posted Image[/img]

Coming at Gaga fans lmfao. I'm a Gaga/Madonna fan and I love them both respectfully as artists. Stop.

It's a good concept and video, but it's the fuzzy red filter that makes it look not HD and choppily edited even in 1080p.  Also, it really bothers me that the audio is obviously not synced with her lips in many parts.  But I bet it will be great live if she uses this theme and we can see it unfiltered, like with the behind the scenes clip.