The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Kiwi Madonna fans are paying thousands of dollars to make sure they don't miss out on the first, and possibly only, time the Material Girl plays New Zealand.

A frenzy is expected at 10am tomorrow when general-sale tickets, including $2000 front-row seats, are released to eager fans, 33 years since Madonna's debut single Everybody hit the charts.

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour is set for two Auckland shows in March next year though demand could see more dates added, with almost a week between the second stop at Vector Arena on March 6 and the 56-year-old's next tour date in Melbourne on March 12.

Already, dedicated fans have snapped up a small batch of vogue, pre-sale tickets before tomorrow's official release - with Auckland super-fan Chris Watts dropping $2600 on premium tickets to both nights.

Watts, 45, who has set up the Facebook fan page "Madonna New Zealand", has travelled to gigs in Melbourne and New York. He attended shows three nights in a row at Madison Square Garden.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11475910

Beyond expensive :dead::oi:

The first official Rebel Heart Tour poster is now available through Madonna’s official store, poster will be shipped on July 15

Official 24 X 36 inches Rebel Heart Tour poster print, printed on high quality paper stock and featuring a stunning photograph by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Pre-order your copy now! Item will start shipping 7/15/2015 (MDN65131)

ORDER HERE

Posted Image

Cheaper Madonna tickets sold out  in NZ

Promoters released tickets to the pop queen's two Auckland shows at 10am on Monday, with the cheapest $99 seats all gone after just a few minutes.

By 1pm all $199 and $299 were also sold out, just leaving limited $499 tickets for diehard fans.

The first official Rebel Heart Tour poster is now available through Madonna’s official store, poster will be shipped on July 15

Official 24 X 36 inches Rebel Heart Tour poster print, printed on high quality paper stock and featuring a stunning photograph by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Pre-order your copy now! Item will start shipping 7/15/2015 (MDN65131)

ORDER HERE

Posted Image

When I bought the presale code, I selected the poster.
Does anyone know if this is the poster also for presale codes?

^ikr HUNDREDS of outtakes and they only use 5 pics to promote a whole era :seeno:

"Hundreds"?Anyway there will be brand new mert/marcus images in the tb. I Really hope they will use some from the MOJO cover set as there were some edgy shit going on there :)) then again its m who chooses so you can never know with her

WIN A VIP TRIP AND FLY TO SEE MADONNA’S REBEL HEART TOUR LIVE IN NEW YORK, BOSTON, CHICAGO, TORONTO OR LOS ANGELES,

YOU CHOOSE!*

FOR A CHANCE TO WIN SHARE MADONNA’S

#RebelHeartTour VIDEO ON TWITTER WITH THE

#RebelHeartFlyaway

http://www.rebelheartflyaway.com/location/uk/

Posted Image

https://instagram.com/p/476GquGlOi/

ariannephillipsThis is Laura she is my awesome partner in costume crimes . She is as clever and brilliant as she is beautiful from the inside out . We have been working for 7 years together. This is her 3rd Madonna tour she has done with me . We have traveled the world working on 3 films , multiple videos and fashion shoots , fashion shows and all things Madonna. She keeps me grounded and laughing . She is tough as nails and sweet as sugar . I love her like there is no tomorrow!
Talented , creative & fucking hard working .
Bow down @lauramorgan999#peoplebehindthecostumes #rebelâ¤ï¸#rebelheartcostumes #rebelhearttour#madonna #BTSrebelheartcostumes#shedontsufferfoolsPosted Image