M on Ellen DeGeneres for a whole week !

Redha DBL

U should all be grateful she's performing and promoting with all her might even being ill. Not worrying about sounding off key. God...

Who said anything about being ungrateful? I'm over the moon about the interviews and all the promo, however, if your gonna go on an a huge television show like Ellen that reaches such a huge audience and sing live don't you think it should be planed out. This is M don't forget this woman is a total perfectionist. I would think she would have sung something that work's. Like wouldn't it have had made more sense to do one of her auto-tuned to death songs. This way she wouldn't have had to worry about the voice. Sometimes I think fan's are just blind or for this matter deaf. She could have pulled of a much better performance.

Wow, M looks absolutely smoking hot in the Living For Love performance... too bad Ellen had to come out and ruin the ending (I have to admit, I could really do without her in general).Best thing I can say is thank god it was her in that cape at the beginning - there was a moment's dismay thinking that M was tempting fate until I noticed how damn clumsy she was walking across the floor and realised that it clearly wasn't the divine goddess but a schmuck comedian instead.

like i said tomorrows another day  :heart:

Don't hold your breath if that's how you feel, as the rest of the week was recorded from the same session.

She's obviously still sick, but it's great she showed up anyway.  I think M is nervous singing live acoustically, but the minor shakiness just made the song more emotional and made her seem more vulnerable.  She did a great job.  :heart:

Wow, M looks absolutely smoking hot in the Living For Love performance... too bad Ellen had to come out and ruin the ending (I have to admit, I could really do without her in general).Best thing I can say is thank god it was her in that cape at the beginning - there was a moment's dismay thinking that M was tempting fate until I noticed how damn clumsy she was walking across the floor and realised that it clearly wasn't the divine goddess but a schmuck comedian instead.

:Madonna031:

tbh I liked Ellen better on these episodes than on the embarrasing 2012 appearance.

Don't hold your breath if that's how you feel, as the rest of the week was recorded from the same session.

She's obviously still sick, but it's great she showed up anyway.  I think M is nervous singing live acoustically, but the minor shakiness just made the song more emotional and made her seem more vulnerable.  She did a great job.  :heart:

And she sang her heart out despite being sick!

Isn't it getting alittle tiresome having to say ...She's cant sing well because she's dancing so much, or she's nervous when performing in front of her peers. Now its she's nervous singing acoustic. It kinda sounds pathetic after a while. I'm gonna just chuck this sub-par performance up to bad planing and sickness

Isn't it getting alittle tiresome having to say ...She's cant sing well because she's dancing so much, or she's nervous when performing in front of her pears. Now its she's nervous singing acoustic. It kinda sounds pathetic after a while. I'm gonna just chuck this sub-par performance up to bad planing and sickness

She's not the best singer. Don't you know that by now?  :confused: