M on Ellen DeGeneres for a whole week !

Redha DBL

Can't hold back :Madonna023:  :Madonna023:  :Madonna023:  :Madonna023:  :Madonna023:  :Madonna023:  :Madonna023:

Anyway, MTribe wrote this

Ellen Preview: Tomorrow (Friday)

Madonna Week concludes with another amazing performance by the pop superstar… Madonna will "Take a Bow" with one more epic tune!

You will “cherish" every moment this Friday on Ellen!

So it's also possible a double performance for the last day 

but these adverts with M's songs titles comes from the Ellen promo, i swear i saw many ones written with a lot of classic M titles. I need to search where i've seen them but i think it comes from the official Ellen sites or something, there was a lot of play on words with many M song titles. I do not think at all it means she's performing them. There was into the groove also and some other.

im i the only person who likes joan of arc more than ghosttown????

I think that everybody who's asking a question beginning by "Am I the only perso who" must now that the answer will always be no. You can't be the only person thinking something ^^ By the way I love both :) 

Yes. And she always skips the "cos" in "I know we're alright, cos we'll never be alone"

Ah that's a thing I didn't notice :)