Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

6 minutes ago, Andreo said:

"Unexpected Surprise" = Secret playing in her stories = Surprise album announcement for Rock in Rio. I figured It out guys, Summer 2024 is ours 

relax wow GIF by Isola dei Famosi

The new studio album will be called "Taking this summer off folks!"  The first single is called "See Ya In The Fall" and it will drop never. :party:

12 hours ago, Donna said:

The new studio album will be called "Taking this summer off folks!"  The first single is called "See Ya In The Fall" and it will drop never. :party:

I mean, I think this is the most likely scenario... I think we all kind of assume this. You know all the wishful thinking many of us have been doing for a surprise spring/summer release is innocent fun right? When did wishful thinking become synonymous with delusion?? Hoping and dreaming and asking "what if," doesn't have to be feared and dreaded... I mean, we worship the QUEEN OF POP who is still doing her thing in her goddamn sixties! What good is it to be Madonna stan and not be dreamy and hopeful about POSSIBILITIES? To be inspired and fearless enough to ask, "what if?" 

14 hours ago, ForceKin said:

I mean, I think this is the most likely scenario... I think we all kind of assume this. You know all the wishful thinking many of us have been doing for a surprise spring/summer release is innocent fun right? When did wishful thinking become synonymous with delusion?? Hoping and dreaming and asking "what if," doesn't have to be feared and dreaded... I mean, we worship the QUEEN OF POP who is still doing her thing in her goddamn sixties! What good is it to be Madonna stan and not be dreamy and hopeful about POSSIBILITIES? To be inspired and fearless enough to ask, "what if?" 

When have I said you can't speculate or have fun assuming?  You seem to be taking something I said and trying to twist it into something else.  I even stated in that other thread, that everyone has the right to speculate and have fun making up scenarios.  I only brought up the fact, there are some who are posting things as if they are fact. I've seen this happen over and over again. Then when it doesn't happen the way they thought or hoped, they get upset and then start making up other scenarios or theories that it was indeed gonna happen, but something kept it from happening.  Let's be honest here, there are some purposely going into threads, spreading misinformation, confusing people as if it's fact.  You can wish and hope for whatever you like, but let's remember, that thread was initially started for a possible NEW ALBUM in the works.  A lot of people want it to be true, but the moment someone dares to come in to challenge their position just for the sake of a discussion, some get offended and upset, because someone is daring to dial it back some to reality. 

4 minutes ago, Donna said:

When have I said you can't speculate or have fun assuming?  You seem to be taking something I said and trying to twist it into something else.  I even stated in that other thread, that everyone has the right to speculate and have fun making up scenarios.  I only brought up the fact, there are some who are posting things as if they are fact. I've seen this happen over and over again. Then when it doesn't happen the way they think hoped, they get upset and then start making up other scenarios or theories that it was indeed gonna happen, but something kept it from happening.  Let's be honest here, there are some purposely going into threads, spreading misinformation, confusing people as if it's fact.  You can wish and hope for whatever you like, but let's remember, that thread was initially started for a possible NEW ALBUM in the works.  A lot of people want it to be true, but the moment someone dares to come in to challenge their position just for the sake of a discussion, some get offended and upset, someone is daring to reel back to some reality. 

Ahhh, I see. So you want to help reel in the wishful speculators and bring us back to some reality? Can you not see why some would find that condescending? You made your point clear. You don't think a surprise release is in the works... Got it. You're probably right. I think many who have speculated have also said as much, while speculating. To me, it seems we don't have any trouble processing reality. What I can't figure out is why you feel the need to keep jumping into the speculation conversation to remind us all how deluded and out of touch with reality we all are for speculating about the possibilities of a surprise spring/summer release. It's like you want to dominate the conversation. The point of my last post that you quoted was that speculation and wishful thinking are not the same as delusion... I've been following the conversation for a while now, and I haven't read anyone say that IN FACT a surprise spring/summer release is coming, and if they did say so, it seemed more in jest than anything else. 

So one more time, you don't think it's realistic or reasonable to think a surprise release is coming... Got it. You're probably right. This is reality. Now can you let the rest of us speculate without reminding us what reality is, since I don't think we have any trouble with understanding that without your input?

17 minutes ago, ForceKin said:

Ahhh, I see. So you want to help reel in the wishful speculators and bring us back to some reality? Can you not see why some would find that condescending? You made your point clear. You don't think a surprise release is in the works... Got it. You're probably right. I think many who have speculated have also said as much, while speculating. To me, it seems we don't have any trouble processing reality. What I can't figure out is why you feel the need to keep jumping into the speculation conversation to remind us all how deluded and out of touch with reality we all are for speculating about the possibilities of a surprise spring/summer release. It's like you want to dominate the conversation. The point of my last post that you quoted was that speculation and wishful thinking are not the same as delusion... I've been following the conversation for a while now, and I haven't read anyone say that IN FACT a surprise spring/summer release is coming, and if they did say so, it seemed more in jest than anything else. 

So one more time, you don't think it's realistic or reasonable to think a surprise release is coming... Got it. You're probably right. This is reality. Now can you let the rest of us speculate without reminding us what reality is, since I don't think we have any trouble with understanding that without your input?

Not once was I condescending nor said anyone was deluded.  Once again, you're twisting things to obviously justify your confrontational attempt on me.  I also find it quite interesting how you brought all this up in this thread that has nothing to do with the other.  Meanwhile in the thread at question, many others have came in to express a similar reality check, yet you chose to zoom in on me only, when I was clear to you in the other thread, I was find with speculation and humor.  Seems to me you're just trying to pick a fight here.  I'm moving on because one, what you're doing here has nothing to do with this thread, nor is it productive.  Also, I personally find it hilarious how offended you got over me several posts up to pick this little fight, which was expressing a similar vein of humor you claim to be expressing in the other thread! :ahh:

Just now, Donna said:

Not once was I condescending nor said anyone was deluded.  Once again, you're twisting things to obviously justify your confrontational attempt on me.  I also find it quite interesting how you brought all this up in this thread that has nothing to do with the other.  Meanwhile in the thread at question, many others have came in to express a similar reality check, yet you chose to zoom in on me only, when I was clear to you in the other thread, I was find with speculation and humor.  Seems to me you're just trying to pick a fight here.  I'm moving on because I personally find it hilarious how offended you got over me several posts up, which was expressing a similar vein of humor you claim to be expressing in the other thread! :ahh:

Fair enough... Truce. Wasn't trying to pick a fight, honestly. Just reacting to what I found to be a distasteful tone in your posts towards those who have a different opinion. All G 🤗

18 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

While there is no problem with speculation,some people expect a new album to come out of nowhere with no previous announcement like if she did that...if she did it she would FLOP horribly,even more attention are put into digital singles than that kind of stuff

I agree.

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

Juliette Lewis just posted this amazing video!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5CmKOULC-6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It's not the first time she's gave a nod to Madonna.  I knew there was a reason I always liked this gal.  I've seen her in a lot of her movies and tv series.  She's great. She's a great actress. :luv:

On 4/15/2024 at 6:32 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

YES YOU FREAKING AREEEEEE WE ALL THINK IT

Oh my god you are so frustrating!!!!

Dear don’t waste your energy it goes nowhere, people trying to hard to be loved and liked and they don’t understand that they are genuinely generating the opposite effect… 

I was once told that I didn’t understand the point because English wasn’t my first language taking the MOST CONDESCENDING TONE EVER. Ffs 🤣

Many many have been where you are now and have left, many quarrels have started and forgotten always with the same denominator, and there’s no improving of the situation, so relax and enjoy the ride because you are arguing with a machine that doesn’t rest until it has hijacked every thread until people get tired and move on.

This is a total fictional story any resemblance with reality is mere coincidence so keep the lords work babe and resist the evil 

I Will Survive Jesus GIF by hoppip

1 hour ago, Donna said:

It's not the first time she's gave a nod to Madonna.  I knew there was a reason I always liked this gal.  I've seen her in a lot of her movies and tv series.  She's great. She's a great actress. :luv:

She was incredible in Fargo season 5!