Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Dumb idea. There's already an album a movie a song and a tour called Who's That Girl.

I think she's trolling. There'll be another one in a month saying "What It Feels Like For A Girl" and another one in September saying "Nobody Knows Me"

Two OST's in her catalogue both called Who's That Girl?

Mama no

5 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9fOiImOrlN/?igsh=MXRvbzI4bHh5aW1qcA==

New insta post that’s a montage of photos of her working on the movie script. In one of them you can see the title and it appears to be “Who’s That Girl” 👀🤔

IMG_2058.thumb.jpeg.ab2ce00ac24eddab191c55ac752367c0.jpeg

You can bet she wouldn't reveal such at this time.  But it's nice to see her working on it again. 

Just now, sara94 said:

Yeah the title being Who's that Girl is a little strange cause she already has a movie with that name

True, but then again some were fine with "Blond Ambition" or some other titles that were related to big projects.  Anyway, if this script gets approved, I don't believe she'll name it "Who's That Girl".   I'm sure it's another "working title" or maybe it's the title of that particular scene or part of the story.  Then again, she could just be fucking with us, knowing we get all worked up over it.  LOL!

I don't think Who's That Girl is a bad name for it honestly. Sure there are other projects with that title but it's fitting for a movie about her life. Plus it makes the film more marketable because people can hear that title and go "Oh that's about Madonna." If she chose some obscure song title from her catalogue I feel as though it wouldn't get much attention. 

Edited by whiteheat (see edit history)

Who's That Girl I suppose does appeal to the notion of her constant reinventions and evolutions...but so does Nobody Knows Me.

I think the idea of naming it after a song is fine but after an album is a bit iffy. Like A Prayer or Ray Of Light would have been the other two options I suppose but again. Bad idea tbh.

1 hour ago, imakisoda said:

Jennifer Lopez’s vanity project basically made her a laughing stock. I find it hard to be optimistic about this. 

Well in her case it was because no one was asking for that. People have been trying to make movies about Madonna's life for DECADES so it makes more sense for her. 

56 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Yeah the title being Who's that Girl is a little strange cause she already has a movie with that name

Movies go through many working titles along the way.

What I find more strange is how people on the internet do cartwheels trying to explain what hidden messages may be in the post whilst ignoring the fact that she's pretending to write the script on a typewriter! In full drag makeup!

As with most things we get to see from her these days, it's all make-believe for the 'Gram. You only see what your eyes want to see. Etc.