Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

9 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Movies go through many working titles along the way.

What I find more strange is how people on the internet do cartwheels trying to explain what hidden messages may be in the post whilst ignoring the fact that she's pretending to write the script on a typewriter! In full drag makeup!

As with most things we get to see from her these days, it's all make-believe for the 'Gram. You only see what your eyes want to see. Etc.

Exactly. It's just a staged photo op.  Not to say, she hadn't been working on it before being photographed, but I'm sure got all dolled up for these staged images. :)

32 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

What I find more strange is how people on the internet do cartwheels trying to explain what hidden messages may be in the post whilst ignoring the fact that she's pretending to write the script on a typewriter! In full drag makeup!

As with most things we get to see from her these days, it's all make-believe for the 'Gram. You only see what your eyes want to see. Etc.

Wellll yeah that goes without saying. The whole point of the post is basically to officially declare it’s being worked on again. 

5 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

What do you mean? isn’t she “art is here to prove that all safety is an illusion” clickety-clack clikety-clack caching “the crime you discover you are guilty of is not so much that you are aware” clickers-clack clikety-clack caching “one two cha cha cha”? 

Working Kermit The Frog GIF

Universal Pictures has cancelled her since she wants total control of the movie.

All her post Evita movies flopped so badly and none of them grossed more than 1m except post-Evita TNBT.

W.E. (12%) has the lowest score on rotten tomatoes after Swept Away (6%) & Body Of Evidence (8%).

I wonder will other movie companies willing to invest in her movie?

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

Universal Pictures has cancelled her since she wants total control of the movie.

All her post Evita movies flopped so badly and none of them grossed more than 1m except post-Evita TNBT.

W.E. (12%) has the lowest score on rotten tomatoes after Swept Away (6%) & Body Of Evidence (8%).

Exactly. And JLo’s self vanity project made her a laughing stock. I’m not optimistic, however as someone correctly pointed out, Madonna isn’t acting in it which helps!!

Edited by imakisoda (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Maybe we will get both. Let’s hope. 

This is true. And Jlo was trying to capitalize on Bennifer at the same time and that’s its own thing. 

well knowing Madonna, we’ll get to see what happens when the film comes out in 2032! Until then, I hope we can get some new music. 

10 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

There are made tons of movies that arent commercial sucses at the boxoffice or getting a verry limited release . There is no need to create drama