M on TONIGHT SHOW with Jimmy Fallon ~ April 9th

groovyguy

Wow wow wowwwww ! Excuse me but did i sleep since 2006 and just woke up because since the Iheart awards, GTmusic video and now this this is the real Madonna back ! and she's sooooo beautiful ! Her face + make up+ hair + styling are perfect ! I'm blown away !!!!!! 

btw, where can i see the skit and the interview please ???? it's not on youtube

As I said before I really love her stand up comedy! it's spot on!

"I just wanted to say there is an upside to dating younger guys, that is they're really good with phones."

That is clearly The One and only Queen of Pop's respond to these ageist trolls.

"Oh you think you're smart just because you're only really good with phones? You don't even know who is Andy Warhol, Picasso and Leonardo da Vinci. but you still think that you're the one smarter?"

LOL

I love this so much!!!!

What a clever woman!!

I mean it looks like the most young audience even get that Andy Warhol joke except Jimmy Fallon and The Roots.

(That does mean is most audience clearly do not know who the hell Andy Warhol is neither.)

These young and ignorant smart asses. sigh.

Nowadays education systems are really fucked up.

What a terrible host. He does the same omg head shake hands up stuttering thing all the time Plus she gives him something like making out with the beastie boys and he doesn't ask about it? clearly she was giving him an opening to discuss something that would get people talking, but he's too much of a social retard