Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

Don't Stop,

Positive: I love the fresh vibes this songs gives me each time I play Bedtime Stores. It's just a break from all the pseudo spiritual and self reflective lyrics contained in most of the songs on that record. I don't really feel it as single material but had Madonna carried on with the Bedtime Stories tour back in '95, this would have been a highlight on the show.

Negative: Silly lyrics but who cares, she sang stupid songs in the past too. Just saying.

Next, Like an Angel Passing Through My Room :cryin2:

Like An Angel (...)

positive: it's such a sweet song, her voice sounds so sweet... i can picture her singing this to baby Lola to make her sleep. the production is fine, and delivers a sweet song, that creates an almost magical, fragile ambient.

negative: it was not released. it would have been a perfect closing song for Music, even after "Gone".

next song: I Know It

I know it

positive: my fav song from the first album  :Madonna041: , it think it could turn into an amazing ballad or rock version for the RHT. anyway, i like lyrics and vocals specially 'but im not gonna cry for you' part. It seem's a happy song but it's not, something like 'till death do us part'

negative: never performed live, underrated and fans (and even Madonna) don't know this song.

next: Triggering

I'm A Sinner

positive: it's actually a very nice song to play guitar to, and the 'oh! uh-uh!' chorus gives it a happy vibe. it actually sounds like a travel.

negative: why did it have to be so high? the tone on the live version is way better. also, what is this song about? when we read that MDNA would have a song called "I'm A Sinner", im sure we were expecting something closer to the edge, instead of just naming random saints to fill the rhyme.

next song: Incredible

Incredible + love the first part of the song.- Hate the second part of the song. (you're welcome to my party, nah) Could have more potential if she worked the first half into a full song, not mix two songs together as one (you know what i mean?). Next up: Across the sky

Broken

positive: it's a very good song. the synths really make their work here, and it's like a very primitive version of the theme of "Unapologetic Bitch".

negative: the "Miles Away" lyric on the beginning, kinda makes the song a little broken (get it? get it??)

next song: Let It Will Be