Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

Erotica (Madonna's In My Jeep Mix)

Positive: Chunky, funky drums add a nice bump and make Erotica more of a fun club/dance song than something to fuck to.

Negative: Sounds like a few other official Erotica remixes with different names and relatively tame differences. 

Next: Bitch I'm Madonna (Demo Mix)

Which demo? The solo version or the "I Just Wanna Beat" one?

I'll Remember

Positive: The beat and the lyrics are pretty awesome. The official remixes are cool, also

Negative: Even if it was a commercial success, I think it is kinda underrated

Next is The Power Of Goodbye (will anyone complain about the official remixes?)

Power of Goodbye

Positive: Gorgeous green hue video, M looks fabulous. Haunting technoey bleeps that help to define the overall essence of Ray Of Light album. I also love that live performance with her vocals, "Do you wanna go higherrrrr." She gets a lot of flack for that performance but it was pure Madonna to me. And those dresses with that long hair. Stunning. One of my favorite tracks from the album.

Negative: Yeah. Those remixes. I've never used them once in a Madonna mix and I've used some bad remixes in my time. Lord knows I've tried but they are absolutely without a doubt unusable.

Next: Don't Stop

White Heat

Positive: This is actually my favorite non-single from True Blue. I LIVE for that chorus, yes gawd.

Negative: I hate how in the very beginning the crook's voice is panned to the right. I always get scared that one of my earbuds blew out for a second.

Next: Runaway Lover

Drowned World/Substitute For Love

Positive: Gorgeous vocals, nice lyrics, lush sound. I love this song. Sorry I bring up remixes all the time but that's how I listen to Madonna and remix for this (BT & Sasha's BuckLodge) is a mix I still spin to this day. Clean stomping kick and nice play with her vocals. An outstanding Madonna song in every way.

Negative: Probably her weakest intro of her tours, though I do love me some Drowned World Tour, don't get me wrong. Being the least of a group full of masterpieces is hardly "negative."

Next: Give It 2 Me

Give It 2 MePositive: To this very day, it sounds like if was released a few months ago. It's very clubby and great for working out.Negative: The single cover (that's just me), I think it's very underrated (on Billboard Hot 100 its peak was 57, WTF!!!) and everyone complains about the ''get stupid'' break. Next we have You'll See*don't let this topic die*