Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE?

Juan of Arc

Ok There's Outstanding and ovbious single material in Rebel Heart Album.

Living for Love

Ghosttown

Rebel Heart (Avicii's  Demo version)

And some People want Joan of Arc, Devil Pray

But My problem is these are ballad~mid tempo songs

if she just release these song as single it would be really boring.

I need unexpected upbeat songs as a next single.(because we have a ballad song as a second single)

Something like Bitch I'm Madonna, Holy water, unapologetic bitch or Illuminati.

I mean I don't really love holy water but at least if she release it as a single then I'm 100% sure that we can have very interesting Music video.

I want that kind of unexpected excitement!

And I don't think that Madonna will release ballad or very mid temp song as next single after ballad song Ghosttown. (Thank god)

Anyway I really wish that we could have at least five singles in this glorious era.

I really wish.

I think it's hard to pick the next singles cause there's a lot of single material in the album. But if we speak about single success which is what Madonna "needs" at this stage in her career, songs like Bitch I'm Madonna, Unapologeti Bitch or as someone said before, including me in other topics, the demo 4 of Rebel Heart COULD REALLY HELP. I mean, come on! we love many songs, we loved Living for Love but it was a total flop, we love Ghosttown but we still need to wait for the GP reaction to it... Sometimes I think whatever Madonna does now in her videos, the people who can really push the singles high on the charts don't give a shit about her. And sometimes I think it's just a waste of time to discuss about what will work and what won't. :1f614:

At the end of the day I'm just glad she decided to promote her album as the good old days, awards shows, tv shows, radio interviews, proper music videos... and that's it. As a fan of Madonna, I'm totally paid off :kiss:except for the fact she's not touring Latinamerican countries this time :Madonna023: