Madonna will appear tonight on MET GALA 2015

Vanjaborrderline you think that Madonna is desperate simply because she agreed to take a picture with Gaga? Wtf? It's about being a professional and respectful and supporting other artist, there's no deep meaning behind it and it doesn't even mean that suddenly Madonna is a big Gaga fan, it just means what you see a picture of the 3 of them together. That's itYou gays on here with the non stop drama...

Vanjaborrderline you think that Madonna is desperate simply because she agreed to take a picture with Gaga?Wtf? It's about being a professional and respectful and supporting other artist, there's no deep meaning behind it and it doesn't even mean that suddenly Madonna is a big Gaga fan, it just means what you see a picture of the 3 of them together. That's itYou gays on here with the non stop drama...

like I said to you all.. and you can see my history in posts; about the grammys, jimmy fallon, ghosttown..I'm allways right.. I have the inside scoop. and my sources are telling me that Liz is not happy with M this era (drake kiss), and with instagram she is not happy a long time. Actually Liz is not happy with Guy as her manager. Guy wants madonna to hang ot with niki, drake, he wants reunion with gaga, and madonna wants that too bc she actually admires her. although she is annoyed by her ("two steps behind me" says it all).. liz thinks guy wants gaga to manage in few years. he wants her in maverick and he thinks that is good for madonnas bussines in a long run... but Liz thinks that stefani is destroying Madonna's legacy and she wants stefani exposed as reductive.. the whole "reductive" thing was Liz mastermind. Also yesterday was a huge fight before the redcarpet thing bc M didn't let Liz to go first on carpet with Cher. Liz is her publicist also.. then M didn't want to hang out with Cher and Andy Cohen. For some reason M doesn't like Andy and she thinks that he is too tacky for her taste. Also she considers him a fan and she doesn't want to go on his show. Liz wanted her to do WWHL the same week she did Howard Stern but Madonna refused it. She accepted to be on a Leterman later this month .. Cher likes Madonna, but Madonna doesn't want to do anything with her and that is very frustrated for Liz. She find out about Gaga picture by Madonna's instagram photo. 

like I said to you all.. and you can see my history in posts; about the grammys, jimmy fallon, ghosttown..I'm allways right.. I have the inside scoop. and my sources are telling me that Liz is not happy with M this era (drake kiss), and with instagram she is not happy a long time. Actually Liz is not happy with Guy as her manager. Guy wants madonna to hang ot with niki, drake, he wants reunion with gaga, and madonna wants that too bc she actually admires her. although she is annoyed by her ("two steps behind me" says it all).. liz thinks guy wants gaga to manage in few years. he wants her in maverick and he thinks that is good for madonnas bussines in a long run... but Liz thinks that stefani is destroying Madonna's legacy and she wants stefani exposed as reductive.. the whole "reductive" thing was Liz mastermind. Also yesterday was a huge fight before the redcarpet thing bc M didn't let Liz to go first on carpet with Cher. Liz is her publicist also.. then M didn't want to hang out with Cher and Andy Cohen. For some reason M doesn't like Andy and she thinks that he is too tacky for her taste. Also she considers him a fan and she doesn't want to go on his show. Liz wanted her to do WWHL the same week she did Howard Stern but Madonna refused it. She accepted to be on a Leterman later this month .. Cher likes Madonna, but Madonna doesn't want to do anything with her and that is very frustrated for Liz. She find out about Gaga picture by Madonna's instagram photo. 

I doubt this is true :silly:

Why does Madonna have to care about Gaga or Cher or Andy Cohen or anyone? She only has to care about her music and her tour. ( was Cher at the met gala 2015? no shade intended I swear I love her :lol: ). And at the end of the day, it's up to Madonna to decide, whether Guy or Liz like her decisions or not.

As for Gaga, Madonna is just trying to put an end to this stupid "feud", and because some people thinks that she hates her or that she' obsessed with her, especially after two steps behind me leaked, which she said was not about gaga (she's not me wasn't about gaga either :tongue:, so I believe her )

.........................................................................................AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH OMG HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHAHAHAHHA

I died with this thread...

• [*]
Madonna, beautiful, as always. Perfect body, perfect face, perfect hair, perfect outfit and perfect company! [*]The story about Liz and Guy made me laught out of loud! I don't know whether it is true or false, but funny, of course [*]Katy Perry moment: I LOVED IT [*]Gaga moment: INCREDIBLE. I loved it too. [*]Duet? Trio? OMG, yes, please!!!! Why not??? [*]And finally... Please Diplo, marry Madonna!

MADONNA AND LADY GAGA WILL DUET......DEAL WITH IT

my sources....you know

oh I'm still waiting the Cherish performance on Ellen ahahahahahhhahahahah

yes and I said all other songs that she will perform .. living for love, joan of arc, ghosttown and from olddys dress you up OR cherish !!!!!!!!!!!

she chose DYU so please you can go back and see it for yourself!!

also I told u 2 days before it happened that she will sing with taylor, and I posted here a picture of rehearsal ..

also I started this topic about met gala when no one of u even hoped that she will be there!! so you can chose to trust me or NOT but DO NOT make fun of me!

and I can honestly say that I do not know if is duet truth or fake.. That is a news for me and for a friend who is my source.  

I hope it is not true. Madonna doesn't need a number 1 song written and produced by her copycat.

bye felicia!

M looks so hot ! the face is now looking good (please M do not inject anything more in your face and especially in your cheeks, never ever), her hair is beyond perfection (no granny curly hairdo anymore finally!) and her clothes are fuckin hot (no old 50's glam hollywood dress anymore) !!!! I also love love love when she is blond with dark roots ! it looks so fierce and hot ! 

yes and I said all other songs that she will perform .. living for love, joan of arc, ghosttown and from olddys dress you up OR cherish !!!!!!!!!!!

she chose DYU so please you can go back and see it for yourself!!

also I told u 2 days before it happened that she will sing with taylor, and I posted here a picture of rehearsal ..

also I started this topic about met gala when no one of u even hoped that she will be there!! so you can chose to trust me or NOT but DO NOT make fun of me!

and I can honestly say that I do not know if is duet truth or fake.. That is a news for me and for a friend who is my source.  

I hope it is not true. Madonna doesn't need a number 1 song written and produced by her copycat.

bye felicia!

you need some meds and a REAL MAN....