Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

We at DrownedMadonna.com heard some exciting news about Bitch I’m Madonna and we would like to share with you Madonna fans.

The video for the 3rd single off Rebel Heart should be released in 2 weeks. As we revealed weeks ago, the director is Jonas Akerlund and Diplo is in it.

The Remixes EP should be released at the same time. Several remixes have already been approved by Madonna herself.

The first bunch of remixes will probably come out next Tuesday.

The promotion for Bitch I’m Madonna in the American clubs will start next week.

Are you excited? Stay tuned for more updates.

On 5/29/2015 at 10:38 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The promotion for Bitch I’m Madonna in the American clubs will start next week.

Are you excited? Stay tuned for more updates.

By the way:  :worship:

What do you mean by that "in the American clubs" ? TV appearances by chance?  :lol:

I don't think so.  :Madonna023:

Yes we already knew everything... well except the possibility that maybe the EP will come out at the same time as the video.. but why is there no pre-order or promotion for it on social media?

It's really sad that it looks like Nicki is not gonna be on this at all for some reason. She was a huge part of the potential of this single and a big part of why I like the song in the first place. I wonder what happened.

Yes we already knew everything... well except the possibility that maybe the EP will come out at the same time as the video.. but why is there no pre-order or promotion for it on social media?

It's really sad that it looks like Nicki is not gonna be on this at all for some reason. She was a huge part of the potential of this single and a big part of why I like the song in the first place. I wonder what happened.

I think she was on tour :frown:

So no remixes today. I knew it. Well I refuse to go through another hellish couple of months a la Ghosttown checking threads everyday cuz I listened to each carrot dangled rumor placed in front me that "today is the day." I won't do it anymore. I just won't do it.

Yes I will :worship:

Posted Image

OMG

With Many Surprise guest!!

Madonna just did post this at her instagram!

Katy Parry

Nicki Minaj

miley cyrus

Rita Ora!

And of course Dilpo!!

So this video will be about The One and Only Queen of Pop Madonna and talented princesses of pop!!

So exciting!!

I can't wait!!

:heart:  :hearteyes:  :kissy:

Posted Image

OMG

With Many Surprise guest!!

Madonna just did post this at her instagram!

Katy Parry

Nicki Minaj

miley cyrus

Rita Ora!

And of course Dilpo!!

So this video will be about The One and Only Queen of Pop Madonna and talented princesses of pop!!

So exciting!!

I can't wait!!

:heart:  :hearteyes:  :kissy:

I love this artwork!! I wonder if it will be the single artwork? It would make a great picture disc vinyl, even if it was just a two-track 7".