Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

Yes!!! We're getting another Dirty Pop Remix because the others were just so amazingly sizzling hot (NOT). I'm glad there's not even going to be another Nissim remixes, it appears. He's another one who's lost his touch. Oh how the mighty have fallen!

On the plus side... 100th post! :bananawave:

Aldo Diaz about the cover: "Hi guys, the cover was chosen by Madonna herself and there was no other way to make her give up, when they contact me to make the cover, as a fan I wanted something creative and something involving something from the music video. I made 13 different covers with unseen pictures from the music video and she chose this one. I'm happy because my dream come true, although was not the cover I chose."

Posted Image

:ay:

it is so cool that a fan like you and me, he went into madonna history :) he is talented for sure, lots of great ideas on those she is reposting.

i get why fans get annoyed by those, we want new stuff not some fan made things.

single cover, i am sure it would look way better if she took some nice photos and gave him more time etc. this was probably rushed thing, and photo he had to use was taken with iPhone, crapy resolution, grains etc.

Aldo Diaz about the cover: "Hi guys, the cover was chosen by Madonna herself and there was no other way to make her give up, when they contact me to make the cover, as a fan I wanted something creative and something involving something from the music video. I made 13 different covers with unseen pictures from the music video and she chose this one. I'm happy because my dream come true, although was not the cover I chose."

Posted Image

:ay:

Aldo Diaz about the cover: "Hi guys, the cover was chosen by Madonna herself and there was no other way to make her give up, when they contact me to make the cover, as a fan I wanted something creative and something involving something from the music video. I made 13 different covers with unseen pictures from the music video and she chose this one. I'm happy because my dream come true, although was not the cover I chose."

So by his own words that ugly shit cover is also his work. And Madonna just did chose one of his work, right?

I just don't understand If he doesn't like his own shit then why he did show that shit to Madonna at first?

He is useless and untalented piece of shit.  :bananawave:

Lol but atleast the ones in 90s or whatever were professionally shot videos by a real photographer. not the camera from her cell phone  :cry:

tss I see no difference. I think probably the thing that makes me accept the Ghosttown and BIM covers more is that she is trying to be creative with them by using selfies. If she used random fashion pictures I would puke and that's what she used to do all the time back in the old timey days.

It kinda makes sense really that she would give TIDAL the exclusive, seeing as it's a venture that she and other artists are trying to build up.As for the single cover.....i must admit, i was expecting more, but it's actually grown on me a lot this past day, so it is kinda nice that she's using fan art. And when you think about it, sometimes as fans we can see her past single covers through slightly rose-tinted glasses. A lot of her old single covers have been VERY basic, but over time you get used to them, and they become "classic".She's never consistantly had good single covers. It's always been a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they're spot on, sometimes they're very basic and simple, sometimes they've used pictures that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the song even! 

Mr. Peter Rauhofer could've saved all this. RIP.

Junior Vasquez too, but he is as dead as Rauhofer to Madonna.

Victor Calderone, Stuart Price, William Orbit or Sasha could've done a good job. But she thought of Oscar G  :bothered2:

Actually Love Profusion is really good. It just doesn't have Madonna on it but it still cool.

Most people here hate it, but I think it's cute and fits the video. :cute: Unless it's the other LP cover that does have her, then no LOL.