Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

For some reason they have cut a lot of fun scenes, the video originally ended completely different she wakes up on a round bed at daylight post party and making faces holding something to the camera (couldnt really tell what it is lol)I Suppose it just didn't fit ultimately. something tells me they have enough footage for the tour though :)

Is an alternate version making the rounds or something?  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:

For some reason they have cut a lot of fun scenes, the video originally ended completely different she wakes up on a round bed at daylight post party and making faces holding something to the camera (couldnt really tell what it is lol)I Suppose it just didn't fit ultimately. something tells me they have enough footage for the tour though :)

I wish the video was longer... Madonna videos are always so short, Im still waiting for a "mini film" of a music video from her. Too bad secretproject had nothing to do with her music.

Anyways guys let's help break the vevo record and watch it on Youtube a lot today!!!

me likey very much the video. song is not my kind of jam, but i like it a bit more watching the video.

cameos are nicely done.

interesting thing to me is that M is wearing the dress, looks very girlie on her,i am used to her wearing pants and leotards and shit like that so this time around made it look kind of fresh to me :)

I loved BIM video! And it's been a long time since the last time I said I loved a Madonna's video.

It's fun, colorful, joyful and makes me wanna party every time I see it!

Of course we all expected that the divas' cameos were in loco with Madonna, but who else in the world could have Queen B in his/her video making a "supporting role"? (OK, maybe it was all in TIDAL's contract... :lol:).

Let's jump in the pool and swim with our clothes off! o/