What's next now ?

Redha DBL

On 6/24/2020 at 3:12 AM, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’d be here for it of course, but whenever the next album does come around, I hope she doesn’t work with the same producers as Madame X. 

Couldn't agree more! I wish she'd work with Stuart Price again on everything. 

On 6/24/2020 at 1:54 AM, TonyMontana said:

Don't ask me why bit i think we will get new music sooner than expected.

Fingers crossed. I hope so. It all depends on if and when she gets inspired. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
41 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Couldn't agree more! I wish she'd work with Stuart Price again on everything. 

It’d be so fantastic! 

I think we need a historical nod to her past project before we hail a new album era. She has a lot of public good will to gain back before she’s AS commercially viable again. The late start times and iffy set lists on her last three tours, twinned with the Brits, Eurovision, the Prince tribute and some of her more questionable TV appearances has damaged her touring reputation. Never mind the high ticket prices and questionable sound at some events (Hyde park MDNA I’m looking at you).

She said it best herself.
We need a celebration. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Never mind the high ticket prices and questionable sound at some events (Hyde park MDNA I’m looking at you).

Everything about Hyde Park MDNA sounds awful. It’s the worst venue ever for a tour like that. 

New album next year please, but for the love of all that is good, I hope it's not another preachy social justice inspired album. I don't want more messages about our awful social climate or anything like that on the next album. I just want a fun album with no social pandering, is that so much to ask?

Edited by Nahual (see edit history)

What's next is a long deserved break. It should be extended well enough to have her recover fully from her injuries on the MX tour. If she doesn't rest and keeps going we could easily lose her just from her putting strain on herself. But she is fiercely determined so who knows. For now I hope that she learned the hard way that she cannot push herself as hard as she has at almost 62. I think the easiest thing for her now would be work on an autobiography and slowly building a new greatest hits collection that can envelop Immaculate Collection,GHV2,and Celebration as one cohesive unit.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I don’t think she’s contractually obligated to complete any more tours, so perhaps we can separate the album from the tour and hope that we can get another album sooner if she doesn’t necessarily have to go on tour with it.

But I agree with the fact that she deserves a long break! 

23 hours ago, Nahual said:

New album next year please, but for the love of all that is good, I hope it's not another preachy social justice inspired album. I don't want more messages about our awful social climate or anything like that on the next album. I just want a fun album with no social pandering, is that so much to ask?

Yes. It's too much to ask because it is absolutely breathtakingly selfish and ignorant. How could you expect an artist to be blind to the enormity of the world's turmoil when we face either social revolution or a world war? This is where you realize you should have stuck to Paula Abdul.  

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, Ian said:

STR 2 w/2 New Ballads and one from the vault

That would be great. Or perhaps some orchestral versions of her ballads in the vein of this.