More maxis coming on streaming: "Justify My Love" + "Rescue Me"

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Rescue Me Remixes are out in New Zealand. HQ Artwork Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Apparently, more Madonna maxis are coming to digital services next: - "Secret": October 23 - "Erotica": October 30 UPDATE: - "Justify My Love" & "Rescue Me": December 4 https://fotpforums.com/topic/184360-secret-and-erotica-remixes-coming-soon-on-streaming-platforms/ Info from Warners internal database. If they follow the pattern from previous releases, it should be the US maxi singles: 01. Secret (Edit) 02. Secret (Junior's Luscious Si

Seems a bit late for those two to hit streaming as they miss their anniversary and In truth it should be her top 5 best songs of all time miss Deeper & Deeper hitting streaming on that date. but the additional mixes let me live some. It gives me hope that there could be the FULL Deeper & Deeper mixes for £13.99 on iTunes loooool Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deep Makeover Mix)9:07 Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deep Bass Dub)5:00 Deeper And Deeper (Shep's Deeper Du

Posted Images

Also £10 is a LOT for some dusty old remixes. You’d think there’s  be a reduced price for the bundle huh?

I personally thing £5.99 -7.99 seems pretty much top end price for a remix bundle to be honest. 

I’m really interested to see what they do with this Fever release. So many mixes over so many formats. Which cover will they use? 
The UK one or the iconic smoking on the bed cover the promo had. 

There is a 13 track Promo CD on Discogs from 2001. That doesn’t have edit one. Maybe we’ll get most of the promo mixes on this release and the Bad Girl / Rain releases will mopp up the rest later on. 

I think the Erotica era remixes are the ones I’m most anxious about. 
The releases were sooo messy in terms of being jumbled up mix wise.

I’d like 

Fever (edit one)

Fever (Peggys mixes - both of)

Rain (Video edit)

Bad Girl (edit) 

Bad Girl (extended)

Up Down Suite

Waiting (Remix)

Goodbye To Innocence. (Unlikely)

Im confident we’ll get the standard Deeper & Deeper and Bye Bye Baby mixes and that’ll be beaut. 

I can live without the Radio remixes of Rain but If they’re going begging whack em on. 

I still wish we’d gotten Human Nature (Human Club Mix) the main mix!!! And the video edit. 
and Let Down Your Guard was missed.

... but let’s be honest this is great so I’m well happy fan. It feels like 86 with a new single every few weeks again and I’m thrilled her legacy is finally being unveiled. 

6 hours ago, Shoful said:

Not on Spotify US either. Maybe it's coming this Friday? Seemed odd that it was releasing on a Monday anyway

I honestly think it was a mistake on the database, all the other digital singles were released on a Friday...

2-track "Sorry" it's not on Apple Music or Spotify Spain either, I don't think it's coming.

6 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

From social media:

March 03, 1989 – The “Like A Prayer” single is in stores. Do you remember the first time you heard the song on the radio? Share your experience in the comments and get ready for the original remixes coming to download & streaming platforms this month!

#likeaprayer #madonnastory

I hope they will come eventualy and not hide like the Justify My Love HD video...