Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

HOW does Candy Shop work between Devil Pray and Ghosttown?

An interlude opens a new section. It has nothing to do with the last song of previous section.

If Candy Shop is a jazz (or something similar) reinvention, then it fits 30s section. It doesn't have to have a connection to Ghosttown, it has a connection to whole section music wise.

On DWT, WIFLFAG (video) was an interlude for Cowboy section and that was real mess. Anime and electrpop had nothing to do with that country/acoustic section. However, it looked good as a closing of Gesiha section, if we treat it as such.

New RUMORS from my source.SECTION 3 ApocalypsRescue me remix video interlude

ghosttown

love don't live here anymore

between the bars

wash all over me remix

I like it because of Rescue Me, but it is too ballad heavy IMO. Madonna has never done 4 ballads in a row.

I imagined Apocalypse section to have more uptempo songs.

Wash all over me is remixed so it's not a ballad

. Ok, I speak honestly to you, I don't know who to trust anymore, but mind: you are really telling a story so many of us would be crazy for! First the Apocalyptc ballad set, now this. I' m not saying you're trolling ('cause someone's got to be doing it here), but it really sounds too good to be true. Anyway, both of the rumourrd set lists are good for me at the moment (except the exclusion of Rebel Heart), so POSITIVITY PEOPLE, two weeks to go!!

. Ok, I speak honestly to you, I don't know who to trust anymore, but mind: you are really telling a story so many of us would be crazy for! First the Apocalyptc ballad set, now this. I' m not saying you're trolling ('cause someone's got to be doing it here), but it really sounds too good to be true. Anyway, both of the rumourrd set lists are good for me at the moment (except the exclusion of Rebel Heart), so POSITIVITY PEOPLE, two weeks to go!!

I'm talking about mp3 from rehearsal circulating, so the setlist must be true but we don't know what she choose at the end, this is the point.

But I don't think the final setlist will be so different.