Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

20 hours ago, subversive said:

I don't understand that kind of "leak" of releases on YouTube. It's like... why? I mean, are they from the future? Is NASA behind this? Why appears the copyright thing before its release? Why?

Will tell you what I think about.

When an album or an EP is added to streaming platforms, they (label, streaming) need to add it to the servers some weeks prior to actual release date (what they say the "street date"), sometimes it's added even a month or more prior to release date. Once added to  servers, database is provided and confirmed and shared among the several platforms. Given YouTube's also a streaming platform (a video streaming one, while YouTube Music's both audio and video), they use their algorythm to detect songs featured on previously uploaded music/audio videos so they're proper copyrighted with the royalties going to actual parts involved in the recording process of these songs. So the old remix videos, which now feature songs and remixes now added to streamings and properly listed with their database, now must share their database, making it available, so the actual people involved in the recording process of songs/remixes are indeed remunerated by their work.

So, after an EP/maxisingle's added to streamings prior to actual release date (aka "street date"), the database for all EP/maxisingle content becomes available allowing the right people involved in the production to this content to be rightfully paid for their work.

They're actually not "from the future," but from the present - they are added and listed material to streamings, just not properly released yet.

Hope I've been clear in my explanation.

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

When an album or an EP is added to streaming platforms, they (label, streaming) need to add it to the servers some weeks prior to actual release date (what they say the "street date"), sometimes it's added even a month or more prior to release date. Once added to  servers, database is provided and confirmed and shared among the several platforms. Given YouTube's also a streaming platform (a video streaming one, while YouTube Music's both audio and video), they use their algorythm to detect songs featured on previously uploaded music/audio videos so they're proper copyrighted with the royalties going to actual parts involved in the recording process of these songs. So the old remix videos, which now feature songs and remixes now added to streamings and properly listed with their database, now must share their database, making it available, so the actual people involved in the recording process of songs/remixes are indeed remunerated by their work.

So, after an EP/maxisingle's added to streamings prior to actual release date (aka "street date"), the database for all EP/maxisingle content becomes available allowing the right people involved in the production to this content to be rightfully paid for their work.

They're actually not "from the future," but from the present - they are added and listed material to streamings, just not properly released yet.

This is correct. The record company sends the release to all the platforms weeks before the actual release date. YouTube automatically matches what they receive with all the uploaded fan videos, hence the copyright info popping up on fan uploads and how we're finding out these days the "new" old singles are coming. :-)

9 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

No news on Die Another Day getting a release? Seems strange they would skip it considering it's also from American Life.

Looks like it's not going to be released now, at least none of the official remixes as fan uploads on YouTube are copyrighted.

But sometimes they do surprise releases or last minute things so maybe it's coming anyway? We'll see.

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952cuzpfpr7l29irdvh9y

7 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

Unless Madonna releases The Celebration Tour song mid October. :Madonna057:

Then Nothing Fails will drop in November probably

No they either cancel and follow original date,i would hate a november release because Emily is always looking at times so when i am busy she releases stuff

I just wanted to know why her team still sells the idea NRM, ROL, AL, Hollywood etc. EP's are from last months. It's pretty shocking with 2 ROL singles being so far away from the 3 others - same with all Erotica maxi's added late last year in comparison with lead single/title track one.

Yes, I do Prozac and risperidone (for lack of better options ofc).

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Anyway @Would You Like To Tryany newly copyrighted pack of remixes aside from NF/NKM and DTM??? Would live to see some nice surprise before Warner does the "hardwork" of fixing all singles original release times!!

EDIT: Sorry for my insistence!!! Tyvm in advance!!!

Love Profusion and no other i think

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW