Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

When Love Profusion finally does get uploaded, which cover do you think they will choose? The blue, floral one or the one with a picture of M from the GAP photoshoot?

The GAP one will be used for Nothing Fails, so the floral one will be it.

Both covers are crap though.

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

When Love Profusion finally does get uploaded, which cover do you think they will choose? The blue, floral one or the one with a picture of M from the GAP photoshoot?

Sadly the flowers one. The other is the UK/European one and they usually go with the US releases.

That GAP photoshoot... she really milked it for all its worth. :Madonna009:

35 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Sadly the flowers one. The other is the UK/European one and they usually go with the US releases.

That GAP photoshoot... she really milked it for all its worth. :Madonna009:

Infact I did these two edits of the Hollywood single pic with the GAP picture and I'd say they look good.I might even put one of those in my library

Picsart_23-10-04_10-19-50-181.thumb.jpg.536141674814b0f094109aab431c0eab.jpg

One without borders is over one mb so I might upload later

32 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Oh I love that picture even though we saw it a million times back then xd

The EU/UK CD 1 & CD 2 were lovely:

LTExMjQuanBlZw.jpeg

LTU2MzguanBlZw.jpeg

I assume that due to the style of the video they went with the floral cover one on US CD's and vinyls

Would have been better idea to release the floral one on everywhere and leave the GAP one as it's alternate global cover

13 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I assume that due to the style of the video they went with the floral cover one on US CD's and vinyls

Would have been better idea to release the floral one on everywhere and leave the GAP one as it's alternate global cover

I think the floral thing was meant to be tied with the Estée Lauder ad?

At least in the US. She got herself that spot (good money and good exposure), her friend Luc Besson to direct it, and actually they got to use the same graphics (for free or in exchange for the music?) for her own music video.

I always say this but I LOVE cheap smart street Madonna strategies along the years. She never wasted money.

I rolled my eyes at that Madonna Love Profusion single cover. In the 90’s and early 90’s jeans and a white t shirt / blouse was such a go to for old artists to reintroduce themselves to a new audience and appear younger and fresh. Go back and look. Tina / Cher / Diana / Cliff Richard / Lionel Richie. So cringe. I couldn’t believe Madonna’s brand was going down that route as a softener to the backlash. At least she got some GAP coin out of it while murdering Into The Groove.

“Where’d you get them our Gene? 
“from the market?”

57 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It isn't copyrighted so I guess not sadly

It’s featured on Love Profusion - Radio Remixes PRO-CD-101259, they own it, it can’t be that difficult to obtain. No idea why some releases have promo mixes and some don’t there doesn’t seem to be any strategy 

3 hours ago, luluthecat said:

It’s featured on Love Profusion - Radio Remixes PRO-CD-101259, they own it, it can’t be that difficult to obtain. No idea why some releases have promo mixes and some don’t there doesn’t seem to be any strategy 

We should talk to the one in charge of it or demand on Twitter that one mix

We love it and it would be such a shame to miss it

7 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I can't figure out if Power of Good-bye on Deezer is the 2023 digital or not.  Usually the date it was uploaded is listed but it is showing as an the original single release date

The single was released under its original release date. They didn't give TPoG much exposure like in Nothing Really Matters case aside of the trailer. Such a shame. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW