Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

6 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I know but the screenshot seems to be from apple music due to the rounded corners.I do know that the cover is the promo vinyl pic 

Nooooo.  It’s not from iTunes. It hasn’t been released.  I use photoshop and rounded for to give an example. 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I just did this cute little image for Nobody Knows Me that could fit streaming well

Picsart_23-10-06_08-40-12-422.thumb.png.631b8c733bf41c2faf6a038c7827cd69.png

What do y'all think?

For M's photo would rather a still from NKM "discarded" AvidDIVA remix MV (you know exactly the one I'm talking about - EDIT: I mean the STILL!!!)

fab, 

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I just did this cute little image for Nobody Knows Me that could fit streaming well

Picsart_23-10-06_08-40-12-422.thumb.png.631b8c733bf41c2faf6a038c7827cd69.png

What do y'all think?

fab

nabbing this for my remixes ep

Nobody+Knows+Me+by+Salvatore.png

currently using this one by Salvatore for just the album version I found on madonna FanMade Covers

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

fab, 

fab

nabbing this for my remixes ep

Nobody+Knows+Me+by+Salvatore.png

currently using this one by Salvatore for just the album version I found on madonna FanMade Covers

Yes that's the one Curtains used and that I have his remastered ep downloaded and it has this amazing cover too.This is my library pick too

10 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Aren't the pictures and videos from that remix old pictures of her back in time

One in special was pretty remarkable and if it weren't for Lady-Of-The-Manor, housekeeper, hen feeder attitude of then Madonna, for sure it'd be chosen to illustrate NKM single. Now you know what still I'm talking about.

10 minutes ago, MPowered said:

It says “released Feb 14, 2018". This video has been available for a long time.

Thanks.  As you probably could understand, it's easy to overlook the date, when someone posts it now, when we all are hoping for many of her videos to be upgraded on Youtube. :)

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

So is thiis in HD?  And if so, why hasn't been updated on her youtube channel?

Yes it’s HD.  Now I ve purchased every video of Madonna on iTunes ( yes YouTube has it for free.  Good for you. But I wanna own it and play it in my phone car and Apple TV. ) the release date  it’s not correct why. Who knows. There’s a lot video missing like Hollywood/ fever / I’ll remember/ and. This video was released few days  ago. Just like girlie show express deeper. And justify my love HD. 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Yes it’s HD.  Now I ve purchased every video of Madonna on iTunes ( yes YouTube has it for free.  Good for you. But I wanna own it and play it in my phone car and Apple TV. ) the release date  it’s not correct why. Who knows. There’s a lot video missing like Hollywood/ fever / I’ll remember/ and. This video was released few weeks ago. Just like girlie show express deeper. And justify my love HD. 

But is it HD?  As @MPowered, it's been availabe since 2018, so it's not an new upload, right? 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW