Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

No remaster mention like on Material Girl last week. They probably wrote Material Girl remaster 2024 even though it was made in 2023 to make it look fresh. So far only Everybody, Lucky Star and Material Girl have had the remaster mention meaning there could possibly be a fresh new remaster of the two first albums in her vault she prevented from being released for unknown reasons.

I am so glad we have KIT on digital platforms, is one of ther most beatufiul single to me.

But, i wish they did the comprehensive work they did with Frozen or Bedtime Story, including ALL the versions, especially the 7''Remix, the cold ending is everything!!!

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

My main goal now that Emily has left buffet is to get Secret Remixes Part 2 and Erotica Remixes Part 2. Ahn, and Ring My Bell and Superstar EP being made available also outside of Brazil, right piojitx @Honey Little??

would love an erotica remixes and a ring my bell and superstar ep....

8 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

would love an erotica remixes and a ring my bell and superstar ep....

I have all Erotica remixes missed on streaming EP cause they're on the Japanese Deeper and Deeper EP:

https://www.discogs.com/release/473795-Madonna-Deeper-And-Deeper-EP

EDIT: I bought it secondhand, unfortunately I don't own the salmon obi, shame!!!

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

And yes: I STILL WANT THE SHELVED I WANT YOU SINGLE FINALLY RELEASED ON STREAMING.

Even with Marvin Gaye not having survived to the nowadays cancel culture rules due to him having been a nasty husband.

Cancel Culture is way more evil than ANYTHING that they ever try to cancel. Pure EVIL!

Just now, Honey Little said:

Yes!!!! And I need all the good Madonna approved remixes:edits:dubs that may have been made for both songs. 

there are so much amazing remixes , extended versions ecc ecc she can give us with the amazing catalogue she have....... but nothing...... or very few......

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW