Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I don't even care that much about not getting "Live To Tell" as a digital single.

And yes, it's ignorance on how social media users think and react, took me 2 minutes to find examples under Rhino's posts, just go check them yourself if you like.

End of the thing for me, no need to quote again to keep arguing. Peace.

Again, I don't care what people think on social media.  Surely you know the most amplified comments are the negative ones or people complaining about something.  For the most part, no one cares that a remix/edit of Live to Tell wasn't added to her streaming catalog.  I know some fans here and there were hoping, and I do appreciate that, but my whole point in quoting you a few posts back; is the ridiculousness, in thinking they shouldn't make a mention of an achievement of one artist made without attaching some digital release to it.  At the end of the day, at least they thought to acknowledge it.  Because you know damn well if they said nothing, many would complain that there wasn't any acknowledgement!

19 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

midnight in Usa honey

Darlin', you're not grasping what he's saying. All these digital releases that have been happening, go live at 12 a.m. world-wide.  Therefore, since it's 12 am in Asia now, and nothing has been updated to the Asian platforms, it's evident it won't be added to other countries platforms.  You might want to step back a little and not take these things so seriously.

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Darlin', you're not grasping what he's saying. All these digital releases that have been happening, go live at 12 a.m. world-wide.  Therefore, since it's 12 am in Asia now, and nothing has been updated to the Asian platforms, it's evident it won't be added to other countries platforms.  You might want to step back a little and not take these things so seriously.

no idea the time was 12 a.m...........

6 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

With Rhino posting that I have a feeling it'll come in the next 48 hours.

I'm pretty sure it's not happening anytime soon.  But as @Prayercommented, it's possible they will add it later this week.  I'm not too concerned about updating Live to Tell since there's only an edit/instrumental to add.  I do wish they would upgrade the video though.  That video does deserve a HD or 4K upgrade, even though we know it's going to be a shoddy upgrade no matter what.

5 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

Random thing, does anyone know why we got the Dress You Up 12" Formal Mix on You Tube but no where else?

In November 2019, months before the old digital singles started in Summer 2020 (with "Human Nature"), M's team uploaded the "Like A Virgin" singles remixes to YouTube to celebrate the album's 35th anniversary xd

On 3/25/2024 at 2:51 PM, MPowered said:

Why is it so hard for you to understand??? HER LIST OF RELEASES SHOULDN'T BE PATCHY AND ALL OVER THE PLACE.

What is the point of having Material Girl as a single in her streaming catalogue when it had NO new or exclusive versions on it?

What‘s the point of having La Isla Bonita as a single on there but not the other singles?

They clearly do not care whether a single only has one exclusive version on it or nothing new at all.

That said, we might get the True Blue singles in a similar fashion as her Erotica singles or as Lucky Star: linked to the anniversary of that album. The single is most definitely coming. Just not now but in the very near future cause alongside Angel, it’s the only new album that was copyrighted.

put it on ignore

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW