Single Reissues Campaign - Who's That Girl - OUT NOW

New_Boy

53 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Good news is that it's a 11 track digital file so we now know which amount of tracks are gonna be there

Homever I am waiting for a insider to leak the tracklist

1. Nothing Fails (Radio Edit) – 3:46
  2. Nothing Fails (Peter Rauhofer's Classic House Mix; Long) – 8:24
  3. Nothing Fails (Nevins Big Room Rock Mix) – 6:45
  4. Nothing Fails (Nevins Global Dub) – 7:45
  5. Nothing Fails (Jackie's In Love In The Club Mix; Short) – 7:28
  6. Nothing Fails (Peter Rauhofer's Classic House Mix; Short) – 7:38 [Vinyl Only]
  7. Nothing Fails (Tracy Young's Underground Mix) – 7:29
  8. Nothing Fails (Tracy Young's Underground Dub) – 8:36 [Vinyl Only]
  9. Nobody Knows Me (Peter Rauhofer's Private Life Mix Part 1) – 8:07
  10. Nobody Knows Me (Above & Beyond 12" Mix)– 8:45
  11. Nobody Knows Me (Mount Sims Italo Kiss Mix) – 5:26

These won't be part of the package, I think:

• Nothing Fails (Peter Rauhofer's Lost In Space Mix) – 8:36 [Love Profusion B-Side]
  • Nothing Fails (Nevins Mix) – 3:52 [Remixed & Revisited]
  • Nobody Knows Me (Mount Sims Old Skool Mix) – 4:46 [Remixed & Revisited]
  • Nothing Fails (Radio Remix) – 3:59 [Promo Only]
  • Nothing Fails (Jackie's In Love In The Club Mix; Long) – 8:20 [Promo Only]
  • Nothing Fails (Peter Rauhofer's Classic Club Mix) – 8:56 [Unreleased]
  • Nothing Fails (Peter Rauhofer's Classic Radio Mix) – 3:37 [Unreleased]

It’s always to make room for Tracy Young that we have to miss out on the goodies. Oh Tracy, she is so nice too and a great DJ but her remixes. 

from this era I love the Mount Sims Remixes (was obsessed with Ultrasex, especially Come and Get It) and the Headcleanr mixes and I wish she had done songs with these two.

6 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

It’s always to make room for Tracy Young that we have to miss out on the goodies. Oh Tracy, she is so nice too and a great DJ but her remixes. 

from this era I love the Mount Sims Remixes (was obsessed with Ultrasex, especially Come and Get It) and the Headcleanr mixes and I wish she had done songs with these two.

(I still listen to Falling Up)

22 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Headcleanr, Nevins & Mount Sims did the best mixes for this era. Everything else was garbage. Tracy might be a nice person but her remixes have always been the worst for every single she has been commissioned for.

6 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I tell y'all:if they release the You'll See single on streaming this for sure must mean that they gave up permanently or for some good time on reisseus

I would have expected them to dump it out on a reissue but here we go for a little snack

I really can't see the logic in that.

This means absolutely nothing. 😂

Another theory:

If they put the Spanglish versions of You'll See on the digital single, they might put the remaining LDLHA mixes on the One More Chance single. That would be a nice treat!

Something To Remember era is super special to me as it’s when I really started collecting and digging in to her back catalog, things were rough at home and she was such a great escape for all that. I’d love for all the rare stuff to be on streaming someday, if not even for an anniversary package or something. Also her visuals for this era are so stunning, possibly peak fashion Madonna. I still remember getting LDLHA Soulpower 7’’. My parents let me play it on the good stereo lol and I love the Mark!s mixes so much with the backing vocals. 

16 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Something To Remember era is super special to me as it’s when I really started collecting and digging in to her back catalog, things were rough at home and she was such a great escape for all that. I’d love for all the rare stuff to be on streaming someday, if not even for an anniversary package or something. Also her visuals for this era are so stunning, possibly peak fashion Madonna. I still remember getting LDLHA Soulpower 7’’. My parents let me play it on the good stereo lol and I love the Mark!s mixes so much with the backing vocals. 

Lol “good stereo” ha - the memories!

Same with me - that era - was beautiful- BS/STR 

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

And now that she’s a grammy winner- for a Madonna mix no less- there’s no hope of her ever being left off.

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

I really can't see the logic in that.

This means absolutely nothing. 😂

Another theory:

If they put the Spanglish versions of You'll See on the digital single, they might put the remaining LDLHA mixes on the One More Chance single. That would be a nice treat!

Wow that would be a nice idea

Also talking about the other thing I meant that many fans and people were led to believe that when certain rare mixes such as the UK 7" Mix of everybody didn't come on the digital single people were left to think that we might have gotten a reissue planned to be released as soon as the anniversary hits to match with the celebration tour and vinyl issues

Same with Love don't live here anymore

I would have thought that minor singles like this in the streaming era would be dumped out on a anniversary edition but now I see why I could be wrong about it 

Thanks.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Who's That Girl - OUT NOW