Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 hours ago, MPowered said:

I think something mentioned a Nobody Knows Me single cover here...?

This is the one I'm using, in case anyone is interested:

iCbxpjT.jpg

And these for Nothing Fails, Love Profusion & Mother And Father (the new Hollywood cover is not finished yet):

Uloq4kn.jpgtsrpyVP.jpg

FZDHpk2.jpg

Have you done a american life cover?Also can you maybe share your Hollywood one when your done?Those covers are amazing and it would be such a waste to not let them see the public eye

51 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Have you done a american life cover?Also can you maybe share your Hollywood one when your done?Those covers are amazing and it would be such a waste to not let them see the public eye

Thank you so much!

I'm using the US promo cover for the AL single. I made a slightly different cover for Die Another Day as well but I’m not sure if it’s worth sharing. 😅🙈

If I manage to create a nice Hollywood cover, I'll post it.

1 minute ago, MPowered said:

Thank you so much!

I'm using the US promo cover for the AL single. I made a slightly different cover for Die Another Day as well but I’m not sure if it’s worth sharing. 😅🙈

Don't be ashamed post it or DM it to me and then you can delete it!

36 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Thank you so much!

Let me help...

HW.thumb.jpg.a874796b86427e5904b38eeaba65ca56.jpg

If someone has any news about Nothing Fails please continue 

Talking about love Profusion can someone please convince warner to not be dumb and release the passengerz hellz kitchen short mix on streaming?Know it is promo but I love it 

Let's start tagging Rhino and ask them on Twitter for them to include it

But no one here has Twitter...I think

8 hours ago, Haralampos said:

I have seen various music videos that were released before and later updated in HD on Apple Music, it doesn't mean that the video that's on ITunes it's the same quality on Apple Music. btw iTunes doesn't sell HD music videos, right? Or I'm far behind... 🤔

iTunes do sell Full HD videos, yeah. Originally in the 00s and early 10s they were all SD files of course but later they upgraded and if the HD version was available you could download that if you wanted to (or choose in settings to stick to SD versions).

Almost all Madonna's 10s videos on iTunes are Full HD (except "Give Me All Your Luvin'" I think).

7 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

If someone has any news about Nothing Fails please continue 

Talking about love Profusion can someone please convince warner to not be dumb and release the passengerz hellz kitchen short mix on streaming?Know it is promo but I love it 

Let's start tagging Rhino and ask them on Twitter for them to include it

But no one here has Twitter...I think

Remember Rhino probably just distribute whatever they receive from M's team... we've been told in the past the label doesn't compile the digital maxi singles, but M's team (Emily?) do.

@Would You Like To Try here is the Hollywood cover I'm currently using:

Nryfv1p.jpg

I used the Craig McDean shot because it was likely the original choice for the cover before they settled with something entirely different. A still from the music video was not an option because the single had to be ready for print before the video was ready.

This song is quite a challenge because unlike a lot of the songs on the American Life album, it's rather playful and less serious, so the cover had to reflect that somehow. I used the picture above, because it looks playful and slightly dark at the same time. I removed some of the gun imagery from the background.

I based the cover as well as the logo on this poster and this promo vinyl:

Hits+USA+May+23+2003+Hollywood+Ad+previeIMG_8381_1024x1024.jpg?v=1525613829

Here are some of the other drafts:

1nrj9xa.jpgDe5QIuA.jpgTU1gK6i.jpgyPRqe1H.jpgg8P3MK9.png5zwV2tJ.jpgkjE3hE0.jpgmzYhwDp.jpgqhcREVz.jpg

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Nryfv1p.jpg

I used the Craig McDean shot because it was likely the original choice for the cover before they settled with something entirely different. A still from the music video was not an option because the single had to be ready for print before the video was ready.

This song is quite a challenge because unlike a lot of the songs on the American Life album, it's rather playful and less serious, so the cover had to reflect that somehow. I used the picture above, because it looks playful and slightly dark at the same time. I removed some of the gun imagery from the background.

1nrj9xa.jpgDe5QIuA.jpgTU1gK6i.jpgyPRqe1H.jpgg8P3MK9.png5zwV2tJ.jpgkjE3hE0.jpgmzYhwDp.jpgqhcREVz.jpg

LUV ALL OF THESE!thanks for posting,loved the explanation.

Would love these for a UK or alternate US cover 

4 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Where’s the song she did with Max?!!! 

According to drowned Madonna it is a fake rumor and DazedMadonna says it was postponed

So Emily is in control of the singles now :smuglaugh:

Some fans theory that she will release it on 2024 after the tour is done to even get more of her new earned love back

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Remember Rhino probably just distribute whatever they receive from M's team... we've been told in the past the label doesn't compile the digital maxi singles, but M's team (Emily?) do.

Can someone shared again the interns Twitter and start asking him on Twitter for that special mix on the EP?

On 8/29/2023 at 6:18 PM, Karma said:

Can someone write Delabarre about this issue?The problem is that this is not a dub or edit,it's a whole new amazing mix that deserves a release and I would love if @Royasked him

There's still some time to change it!

Obviously it's roy choices if her wants but I would infinitely thank him even for the attempt

8 hours ago, MPowered said:

Nryfv1p.jpg

I'm also positive that they originally tried to use that font but went for the other one which isn't bad but I REALLY love this other cover too!

I'm gonna try and steal this for my library perhaps

15 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Can someone write Delabarre about this issue?The problem is that this is not a dub or edit,it's a whole new amazing mix that deserves a release and I would love if @Royasked him

There's still some time to change it!

Obviously it's roy choices if her wants but I would infinitely thank him even for the attempt

But Emily probably does whatever Madonna says to do. I doubt she/he has a choice in the matter. 

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

But Emily probably does whatever Madonna says to do. I doubt she/he has a choice in the matter. 

I don't think Madonna even knows or care about the tracklist.Its probably a rhino boss telling him if that's true but at least let's try and tell him

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - This Used to Be My Playground - OUT NOW