New_Boy

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

I can see:

01. Oh Father (Edit)

02. Oh Father (Album Version)

03. Pray For Spanish Eyes

And this cover adapted:

LmpwZWc.jpeg

Again, I can't see "Oh Father" at all, sadly, though I'd love it. And that amazing video needs an upgrade - as many others of her on YouTube.

What I really can't see are singles such as Dear Jeassie (made at the time with all available lp versions) and for the same reason The Look Of Love. Unless they really want to spoil us for the pleasure of the cover art , they were also UK/European releases only.

At least Oh Father has an edit and was released worldwide....

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

I guess they would follow the route of the US 1989 single if anything, repeating content when they already put those two live tracks on the "You'll See" and "I'll Remember" digital singles would be weird (the "Live To Tell" live track on the 1995 UK single was an edit cut to 6 minutes, they could use that one but I doubt it). Though there's nothing left unreleased on streaming that they could use, really. I can see:

01. Oh Father (Edit)

02. Oh Father (Album Version)

03. Pray For Spanish Eyes

And this cover adapted:

LmpwZWc.jpeg

We have three more official covers:

61DlnQ24zfL._SX522_.jpg

LTMxOTcuanBlZw.jpeg

japan-box-cd23-oh-father-2.jpg?w=795

1 minute ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thanks but which is the third one? I know it's the cover but I never saw it in this format? 

it was for the Japan CD single collection in 1996, it says Disc 23 in the top left so i think it's part of that collection? https://www.discogs.com/release/1561956-Madonna-CD-Single-Collection

It was also the cover for the original US/Astralia cassette

https://www.discogs.com/release/741938-Madonna-Oh-Father

https://www.discogs.com/release/16071909-Madonna-Oh-Father

https://www.discogs.com/release/1990680-Madonna-Oh-Father < also used for the Japan Mini CD as well

18 minutes ago, Erotico said:

What I really can't see are singles such as Dear Jeassie (made at the time with all available lp versions) and for the same reason The Look Of Love. Unless they really want to spoil us for the pleasure of the cover art , they were also UK/European releases only.

At least Oh Father has an edit and was released worldwide....

Dear Jessie has a fade version, what's worrying for me is that Dress You Up and Cherish do not seem to be copyrighted this far into July.. I would love help from someone to know if they are coming 

9 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Thanks but which is the third one? I know it's the cover but I never saw it in this format? 

Japanese CD-Singles box. But it's adapted from the original japanese CD-Single (they simply added the song titles on the cover):

s-l1600.jpg

On 7/9/2024 at 6:45 AM, Would You Like To Try said:

@deathproofSorry for disturbing you and it's not needed to answer if you don't want but I would love to know if there is a next single after Who's That Girl that you know about? Thanks at all times for the work you did for us before though!

up next supposedly are

Into The Groove - Jul 15, 1985
Dress You Up - Jul 24, 1985 (US)

and since Like A VIRGIN anniversary is coming in October I hope at least Dress You Up is coming with its much wanted remix/edit promo version :)

as for Into the groove it would be nice just to see the iconic European single cover from DSS :)

23 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Dear Jessie has a fade version, what's worrying for me is that Dress You Up and Cherish do not seem to be copyrighted this far into July.. I would love help from someone to know if they are coming 

Cherish 7" seems to be on this video...

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

The silver screen single mix is not copyrighted still so we might get the RSD or not (I will cheer if not)

Maybe it is mistagged ? look at this...

But the Movie house mix seems to be

also Silver Screen Mix

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

We have three more official covers:

61DlnQ24zfL._SX522_.jpg

LTMxOTcuanBlZw.jpeg

japan-box-cd23-oh-father-2.jpg?w=795

There's even a silver variation of the 1995 UK single, used for a limited edition with postcards then:

LmpwZWc.jpeg

Good news about "Cherish" being copyrighted. We need the original "Supernatural" available, the one on "Like A Prayer 30th" was fake remastered/boosted and it's not the best.

33 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

So we have "Who's That Girl" "Cherish" "Causing A Commotion" and MAYBE dress you up! Can someone leak the tracklist for Dress You Up if it is copyrighted?

Will 'Dress You Up' show? Only because the 12" Formal Mix is already on M's official You Tube account.

The Oh Father artwork is truly hideous. That washed out picture Absymal. Of all the amazing shots from that campaign I shake my head. The still from the video is awful too. Like there are so many iconic shots from that video.

This is your single cover Warner.

74179df75b5e8a22072db96c36dd8144.jpg

I PRAY FOR THE VIDEO EDIT OF INTO THE GROOVE. It is THE official and best version / edit. It's perfection. 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Cherish- OUT NOW