MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

3 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I had a dream last night that Madonna was gonna release a “Singles Collection” box set, similar to Britney’s “singles collection” box set. :crying:

IMG_2426.jpeg

This would be great if she did an updated version of the singles collection.  I'm sure it would cost a lot of money, but I'm here for it.  Especially if it was a 45 vinyl singles collection which is starting to become more on trend. :heart:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

She did that back in 1996 in Japan.

Too many singles to do that now.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

This would be great if she did an updated version of the singles collection.  I'm sure it would cost a lot of money, but I'm here for it.  Especially if it was a 45 vinyl singles collection which is starting to become more on trend. :heart:

Yeah that is true. I just love box sets in general lol. 

1 minute ago, Cyberraga said:

There's a solution to this. Box 80s, Box 90s, Box 00s and Box 10s. 

Oh, that's stupid solution. We know which one wouldn't sell much. :coffee:

I already thought about that, but nobody would buy the last 2-3 boxes :laughing:

And no one wants 100+ 7” singles. I can see it now, everyone getting up every 4 minutes to flip a record to listen to an inferior sound quality :laughing:

24 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

I already thought about that, but nobody would buy the last 2-3 boxes :laughing:

And no one wants 100+ 7” singles. I can see it now, everyone getting up every 4 minutes to flip a record to listen to an inferior sound quality :laughing:

Lol, most people wouldn't even open their box

25 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

You’re wrong. The last two would sell the most because the post 2000 singles didn’t get 7”. And the last 7” that had a picture sleeve was secret

Just now, thegoldencalf said:

Well that’s you. But most collectors would love those.

I don’t agree and they would never just sell boxes of separate decades.

So as a whole, it would cost well over $1k and plenty of people wouldn’t buy it.

It’s never going to happen, so none of this matters lol

1 minute ago, BuggedOut said:

I don’t agree and they would never just sell boxes of separate decades.

So as a whole, it would cost well over $1k and plenty of people wouldn’t buy it.

It’s never going to happen, so none of this matters lol

I do agree with that that it’s not gonna happen. But I was discussing a hypothetical that was presented 

20 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

There's a solution to this. Box 80s, Box 90s, Box 00s and Box 10s. 

Oh, that's stupid solution. We know which one wouldn't sell much. :coffee:

Why not?

Mylene Farmer released a couple of boxes with her 7" singles on coloured vinyl. Several of them were previousley unreleased on vinyl.
Expensive, but very popular. They sold out in a heartbeat. :)

https://mylenefarmer.shop/products/mylene-farmer-coffret-22-singles-45t-edition-limitee-numerotee

Edited by Celebration
I just had to add the video. Too cool to miss. :) (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

You posted it as a way to indicate trolling, I've not seen any of that. You have been asked many times to ignore - if you don't like the rules - there are other forums to join.

That’s not what is happening.

I am told to complain to the Mods if I have any issues, when I do that, I am ignored or told to place the other user on ignore.

When that user cries and throws a tantrum and comes running to you, you immediately take action and call me out on the forum.

I have seen no evidence of you doing that to the other user that MANY MANY MANY other users have a problem with.

If you want me to leave your forum, please let me know.

2 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

That’s not what is happening.

I am told to complain to the Mods if I have any issues, when I do that, I am ignored or told to place the other user on ignore.

When that user cries and throws a tantrum and comes running to you, you immediately take action and call me out on the forum.

I have seen no evidence of you doing that to the other user that MANY MANY MANY other users have a problem with.

If you want me to leave your forum, please let me know.

The ignore function is here for a reason. Ignore. 

3 minutes ago, Jackie said:

No, but you are the one that is accusing others of trolling, to know they are trolling, means you are viewing their posts and reacting. 

Viewing their posts? I am an active member on this forum and the person complaining is here 24hrs a day. I don’t have the issue with them.

When did I last complain to you?

I think you are telling the wrong person to ignore someone.

If I am on ignore, there would be no issues.

Honestly if I was part of Madonna's team I would release a single collection on vinyl for 40 anniversary and to make money off a digital version of the previously vinyl only mixes I would release a CD collection with previously vinyl versions on digital such as remix edits,and a reissue with remastered UltiMixes at end of year

10 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Honestly if I was part of Madonna's team I would release a single collection on vinyl for 40 anniversary and to make money off a digital version of the previously vinyl only mixes I would release a CD collection with previously vinyl versions on digital such as remix edits,and a reissue with remastered UltiMixes at end of year

I would love a digital collection, but it will never be complete or contain everything we all want.

There’s just too much stuff.