Live from Paris, The MDNA Tour [B-Roll Pro-Shot Footage]

into the erotico

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

we know that Paris was filmed in full, 

GGW up until the end of GMAYL has leaked so far, hopefully the rest leaks, it was way better than the footage used in Miami tbh

It was all filmed,  but i've never known anyone mention of having more of the show than that leaked :( 

On 2/27/2022 at 12:43 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I think some of the Paris footage was used alongside Miami in the end product, and other shows too of course but I'd need to go back and rewatch to confirm

Yep, they used a lot of Olympia in those specific songs. You see the catwalk appear then disappear then the triangle. I need to see where Paris pops up on the final DVD too.

On 3/1/2022 at 10:39 PM, dylanlioncourt said:

Yep, they used a lot of Olympia in those specific songs. You see the catwalk appear then disappear then the triangle. I need to see where Paris pops up on the final DVD too.

You can also see the Paris footage in the DVD film durning the last section in some songs. Somehow the Paris footage looks odd, similar to the RIT Lisbon show. It certainly appears more natural and real compared to teh overworked official release, but they used some screen footage and it kind of changes the proportions of the stage etc.

• 3 weeks later...