FEL Sampler CD

You need write in to ask.

If you had placed your order on 16 August in less than 30 seconds, you'll most likely get it (I completed mine in 10 seconds)

If it's 17 August, chances are low 'cos they fixed the bug that forbid fans from making the purchase on 16/8, hence competition was fierce on 17/8 I guess?

This was a complete joke,  I won't be doing this again..  I tried on the first day and was told they can't ship to the UK..  So then the next day i was within 2 minutes.  To be told sorry you don't have a Sampler...   Then I tried to cancel and they said sorry too late to cancel..

I'm never buying blind like this again..   Why it couldn't say you would be offered a sampler i don't know.

This was a racket to make more sales,   it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth because this is not about fan's it's about making as much money as possible..  Why couldn't they offer more than the 100 after their F**** UP

You can see i'm bitter about this and I will get over it,   but i'm not doing this again not without it showing up in the order..

1 minute ago, The Ghost said:

This was a complete joke,  I won't be doing this again..  I tried on the first day and was told they can't ship to the UK..  So then the next day i was within 2 minutes.  To be told sorry you don't have a Sampler...   Then I tried to cancel and they said sorry too late to cancel..

I'm never buying blind like this again..   Why it couldn't say you would be offered a sampler i don't know.

This was a racket to make more sales,   it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth because this is not about fan's it's about making as much money as possible..  Why couldn't they offer more than the 100 after their F**** UP

You can see i'm bitter about this and I will get over it,   but i'm not doing this again not without it showing up in the order..

Not sure about the rules in the US but here in the UK you haveca right to cancel your order for 14 days I think or it could even be 30 days. 

1 hour ago, The Ghost said:

You can cancel but you can't claim all the postage back..  I i'm in the UK but i don't think the rules apply when purchasing abroad.

If they sell to customers in the UK they have to follow UK rules. They'd have to give you a full refund, including postage, but you'd be responsible for the cost of sending it back. 

If you paid with PayPal, they cover return postage, up to about £15 I think. Or if you can catch the delivery you can refuse it. It'll go back and then you can get a full refund when they receive it back. 

6 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

If they sell to customers in the UK they have to follow UK rules. They'd have to give you a full refund, including postage, but you'd be responsible for the cost of sending it back. 

If you paid with PayPal, they cover return postage, up to about £15 I think. Or if you can catch the delivery you can refuse it. It'll go back and then you can get a full refund when they receive it back. 

Very useful information there thank you 

Same with me. I put in my order within a minute. I emailed to see if I got the Sampler and they took a day to respond and when I emailed them to request a cancellation they said "too late we shipped it already". About an hour later a shipping email came.

Fuck them. I just disputed it with American Express. They can have their CD back, but I refuse to pay for postage both ways.

Yeah, I ordered in 17th within 10 seconds and got nothing. Order was unfulfilled for days and 3 emails to ask status of sampler were ignored. 1 hour after I email to ask them to cancel my unfulfilled order, the fulfilled it. 

Agree won't be doing this again, only buying from Madonna.com for things that are guaranteed to get, or are told at purchase if you can buy them e.g. FEL 6LP.

Oh and I bought the MX CD from Madonna.com, it arrived with a smashed case, and they refused to replace it. I should have learned my lesson....

15 hours ago, The Ghost said:

You can cancel but you can't claim all the postage back..  I i'm in the UK but i don't think the rules apply when purchasing abroad.

I bought the 6 LP box and the vinyl form the US when it came out. I found them in the UK later. I requested cancellation and they refunded everything. They can't charge you for something that has not been shipped.

1 minute ago, EgoRod said:

I bought the 6 LP box and the vinyl form the US when it came out. I found them in the UK later. I requested cancellation and they refunded everything. They can't charge you for something that has not been shipped.

I asked for a refund,  it took them 2 days to respond by which time they had shipped it.

Just now, The Ghost said:

I asked for a refund,  it took them 2 days to respond by which time they had shipped it.

I see. So you still have 30 days to return it. And as someone said you can refuse to collect it and they send it back. Or raise the case with Paypal.

It's a shitty move on their part. You can also check if they really sent it with tracking info. In case they are lying.

11 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

https://cs.musictoday.com/forms/ReturnForm.pdf

Fill that form and include  the post office receipt. They will refund you up to $7.

You also have 45 days for international instead of 30.

Don't open anything sent it as it came.

Returns Department, 5400 Three Notched Road,
Crozet, VA 22932-3105

10 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

https://cs.musictoday.com/forms/ReturnForm.pdf

Fill that form and include  the post office receipt. They will refund you up to $7.

You also have 45 days for international instead of 30.

Don't open anything sent it as it came.

Returns Department, 5400 Three Notched Road,
Crozet, VA 22932-3105

Thank you! I am going to do just this.