"Body of Evidence" new Blu-ray

lucerto

10 minutes ago, Roy said:

The artwork for the 30th anniversary...

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Then again, it may be just a mock-up.

I love the artwork - it’s close the us cinema poster and much better than the us blu ray - I’m buying it even though I think the movie is terrible- I couldn’t buy the us release as it was region locked 

now we just need who’s that girl and the next best thing 🥰

Some time ago I saw a preview of one of the extras taken from the latest edition of the blu ray but it has disappeared from You Tube..The only thing I saw that was noteworthy was the interview that was broadcast by many channels but in full if I remember correctly it was only broadcast by PREMIERE which at the time was a German channel ( I recorded it at the time on vhs ).The interview was done in front of the aquarium in Rebecca's overwater house:

205.jpg

Small bits were broadcast on MTV news and ET Entertainment Tonight's reports and GMTV :

206.jpg

207.jpg

208.jpg

209.jpg

213.jpg

Same thing about the making of the film, the pieces were almost always the same to be broadcast on the news or in the specials, her in the courthouse or the final scene while she is on the table :

203.jpg

204.jpg

210.jpg

211.jpg

212.jpg

214.jpg

The only hope is that they have included the full aquarium interview in the extras.

As for the cover it is really nice, much better than the blu ray and dvd edition that I have.

If we were talking about Extras contained in the DVD I have (as in the photo) there's absolutely nothing:

Boe-DVD.jpg

Instead of blu ray I have this edition which has extras but which I've never seen as it's in NTSC:

Boe-Front.jpg

Boe-Back.jpg

the problem with these blu rays is that objectively everything depends on the master that is used, if it's not restored and then brought to HD the quality is what it is.

this is an example of the blu ray quality of my digital copy :

215.jpg

216.jpg

217.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...