The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Plenty of presale tickets left; there were only 200 in the queue for onsale as opposed to thousands and thousands for the US dates. 

Make sure you put your code in at the top of the page before you run a search for VIP
or standard tickets. If you’re using a code found online it may have reached its 4 ticket limit or been stopped.

Not sure what’s going on with the dynamic pricing in action - pit VIP tickets ended up quadrupling in price from the base price listed below - even though there were only a few hundred accessing the presale. Maybe it’s a site glitch?

I read the article on the Bad Bunny Mexico ticketmaster fiasco and lawsuits.  I hope Mexican Madonna fans don’t have the same issues!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/ticketmaster-mexico-face-millions-fines-bad-bunny-concert-tickets-scre-rcna61514

7ACFEAC2-DF8C-40ED-B358-ADE8F99B3083.jpeg

2 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

I'm surprised to find so many good seats still available. I imagined there would be only those far away seats left by this time.

There were only 200 fans in the queue at onsale / for the US dates there were 5000 for some dates. So I would guess the surprise onsale took people by surprise. 

2 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Codes only work for 4 tickets. Codes used across multiple ticketmaster accounts were also cancelled for some US dates. 

Also shared codes which are reported to Madonna’s team via Icon are also being cancelled. 

Well, this would be easily avoided if they offered again the possibility to buy that ICON Presale Pass. I bought one for MDNA Tour and I'd buy it again for Celebration Tour for the sake of my sanity.

3 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

Well, this would be easily avoided if they offered again the possibility to buy that ICON Presale Pass. I bought one for MDNA Tour and I'd buy it again for Celebration Tour for the sake of my sanity.

I agree 10000%  but we’ve done that conversation to death and Icon have issued a statement saying it’s never gonna happen so as frustrating as it is, no point exhuming dead conversations. 

It’s clear there will be plenty of tickets left for the general sale given the thousands left in the presale so I hope you will be lucky on Friday :-)

4 minutes ago, andifeel said:

I agree 10000%  but we’ve done that conversation to death and Icon have issued a statement saying it’s never gonna happen so as frustrating as it is, no point exhuming dead conversations. 

It’s clear there will be plenty of tickets left for the general sale given the thousands left in the presale so I hope you will be lucky on Friday :-)

Thanks for your wishes, but I'm not from Mexico.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic