The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

A multi level dance floor? This sounds like the production is gonna be massive! 

3 minutes ago, giovannimdna said:

"multi-level dance floor? retro fitted buildings?" maybe a floating stage like Rihanna's Super Bowl???

I think he is referring to fans dancing in the pit, in the seats on all levels etc. the whole arena will become a giant dancefloor because of all the dance hits...  not that the stage will have different levels

I think Everybody as an opener is a great idea being it's her first single.  But I can see by wanting to appease the general public that it may not be the best choice.  Still, Everybody is a great song, so opening it with elements of other classics thrown in could work. Maybe a mash up of Music and Everybody?

4 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

I am starting to wonder too.  I am seeing both Seattle shows.  Those are number two and three.  I wonder if I should not try a later show as well.  

I’m wondering about getting a ticket for the second Seattle show, I’m debating with myself and my wallet if I should do it. I have that week off of work anyway… I don’t want to jinx it but the first shows have been a risk in the last two tours so that’s holding me as well 

48 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

It has been a dream of mine to see Madonna somewhere other that the US.  

Come to Mexico 🇲🇽 

On 4/15/2023 at 6:21 PM, Blue Jean said:

Like a Prayer, Vogue, Holiday, Like a Virgin, La Isla Bonita, Music, Human Nature

All or most of these will be on the setlist and fans will complain about it lol

I mean…it is a greatest hits tour and those will be there almost for sure.

Human Nature isn’t a hit but i feel like lyrically is important to her more and more as she ages. I have a feeling Don’t Tell Me is a possibility as well.

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

Today I´m betting in HOLIDAY for opener.

With some elements of Celebration in the lyrics. Very subtle, so she can perform Celebration forward in the show. 

oh yeah oh yeah
come on let´s celebrate
oh yeah oh yeah
come on it´s a celebration 

I’m thinking the same.

Holiday would be a great opener and would make total sense.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic