The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Boston  show is rescheduled which points to the first USA leg being rescheduled as this si after NYC - thinking London might be the new opening?

357567722_1478329436329562_2058187962462503321_n.jpg

Ticketcash.com?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL TICKET VENDOR. THIS IS A 3RD PARTY TICKET RESALE SITE. A SCALPER SITE THAT PURCHASES TICKETS AND RESALES THEM FOR PROFIT!

The official ticket vendor for almost all of her US dates is Ticketmaster. 

You can verify this via the venue’s official website.

https://www.tdgarden.com/events/detail/madonna

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01005E23B724418C?brand=TDG&camefrom=CFC_TDG_0830IND230830TDW&f_PPL=true&utm_channel=&utm_source=TDG&utm_medium=event_page&utm_content=Tickets&utm_campaign=madonna

11 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL TICKET VENDOR. THIS IS A 3RD PARTY TICKET RESALE SITE. A SCALPER SITE THAT PURCHASES TICKETS AND RESALES THEM FOR PROFIT!

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01005E23B724418C?brand=TDG&camefrom=CFC_TDG_0830IND230830TDW&f_PPL=true&utm_channel=&utm_source=TDG&utm_medium=event_page&utm_content=Tickets&utm_campaign=madonna

Take a deep breath.

Regardless of the site, she isn't starting in 2 weeks, and I doubt in 4 weeks.  As confirmed earlier, dancers have gone home - to come back later -which indicates the very strong plausibility that the show will start in London in October.

24 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Take a deep breath.

Regardless of the site, she isn't starting in 2 weeks, and I doubt in 4 weeks.  As confirmed earlier, dancers have gone home - to come back later -which indicates the very strong plausibility that the show will start in London in October.

I agree. 

I’m not commenting on when the tour will start. 

I’m commenting on someone posting “ticketcash.com” (or any 3rd party scalper site) as an official source of information. 

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

Yes Ticket To Cash are listed as a 'resale partner' in that email screenshot - I believe the email came from the venue which points to advice they may have received that the show in Boston will be rescheduled etc we may see more messages like this from venues as fans reach out which will give us an idea of which shows are being rescheduled etc

Ticketmaster still has the first leg of USA  shows as scheduled including Seattle on their site and are likely waiting on a new schedule from Live Nation etc 

4 hours ago, missberic said:

I could be very wrong, but I just don't see the tour starting in London. It would be as crazy and unusual as a tour starting in NY, those are demanding crowds in iconic venues and the show needs to be polished before getting there.

London crowds aren’t what you’d imagine.  

9 hours ago, missberic said:

I could be very wrong, but I just don't see the tour starting in London. It would be as crazy and unusual as a tour starting in NY, those are demanding crowds in iconic venues and the show needs to be polished before getting there.

"The Girlie Show" started in London.

5 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Scotiabank Arena has updated their website to show the 2 Toronto shows are now postponed so we know the first month of Canada / USA shows are postponed

https://www.scotiabankarena.com/events/detail/madonna-the-celebration-tour

Screenshot 2023-07-02 074537.jpg

Awe. Those are my shows. Get well Mutha xo

6 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Scotiabank Arena has updated their website to show the 2 Toronto shows are now postponed so we know the first month of Canada / USA shows are postponed

https://www.scotiabankarena.com/events/detail/madonna-the-celebration-tour

Screenshot 2023-07-02 074537.jpg

and yet, Ticketmaster still has these shows on sale, and I haven't yet seen any other venues list the shows as postponed on their sites (i.e. Madison Square Garden, NYC)

Just now, dubbreak said:

and yet, Ticketmaster still has these shows on sale, and I haven't yet seen any other venues list the shows as postponed on their sites (i.e. Madison Square Garden, NYC)

Give it time, 

I also had tickets to the Toronto show and would be lying if I said I wasn't upset but it's the best thing for her

Just now, dubbreak said:

From what I know Ticketmaster usually leaves the shows on sale the whole way through and updates the date once it is all confirmed and announced and then commences communications with ticket holders on options.

The venues would have received a notification the dates would be postponed so will update their websites at their discretion as the Toronto venue has or reply to customers confirming the date has been postponed as we saw with Boston.

if you contact MSG re NYC they may respond in two ways - either confirming the postponement or advising they have receieved no indication or advice the NYC shows are being postponed, maybe give that a go 

19 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes and the negative press was intense

Both shows were fantastic  -  the audience reaction was great - press was really vicious but think it would have been whenever it got to London and she said she was going to the places where she had the most enemies and that was why she was starting in London 

Just now, MDNA22 said:

Both shows were fantastic  -  the audience reaction was great - press was really vicious but think it would have been whenever it got to London and she said she was going to the places where she had the most enemies and that was why she was starting in London 

I know but I'm just saying... she may not want to start there again. But then she may not have a choice.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

I know but I'm just saying... she may not want to start there again. But then she may not have a choice.

True  - the press/tabloids will most likely try to trash the tour and her on the opening night if she started in London.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic