The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

going to need context or a link to what he commented under

i saw it in another Madonna forum. they do not provide more context... just people asking who is he to have that info, or if anybody knows him for providing reliable info in the past

17 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

Who is this character? anybody knows? he is saying all it's Postponed

Screenshot2023-07-08at16_45_48.thumb.png.466ac8f6f76d14c2c32c3e5e81428078.png

I think they're still referring to the UNOFFICIAL report about a representative from Live Nation claiming all dates have been postponed (which I still think is an exaggeration or speculation). 

23 minutes ago, stefo said:

In the meanwhile that's the answear Ticketmaster is sending to fans who ask for info :Madonna043:

358100365_3462510460692843_6745039422519

Well at least they are talking about 'the' postponement, not 'a' postponement. Sounds like they know it won't happen on the night, but not sure what is next. Which concert is this?

42 minutes ago, stefo said:

In the meanwhile that's the answear Ticketmaster is sending to fans who ask for info :Madonna043:

358100365_3462510460692843_6745039422519

This is nuts.  While I'm not sure which date Leonardo is attending/asking about, but if this is the standard response they are giving to anyone having tickets for the next several weeks, they are totally gaslighting people.  They and we know damn well that those dates are going to be postponed.  I realize Madonna is a huge event, but they shouldn't keep the ticket holders in the dark until the last minute.  Surely they know a lot of people who bought tickets, have planned other expensive accommodations around this event.  This is an unacceptable response for those who are holding tickets especially for the next few weeks.

I can't believe ticketmaster can get away with this.  Something like this should be challenged and hold these ticket agencies and Live Nation responsible.  Not only this, it makes the artist look bad as well.  Surely, Madonna can't help any of this, but whomever is responsible an alerting the public of what is being postponed, cancelled and/or rescheduled should be outed and discredited.

I hate how Live Nation and Ticketmaster has monopolized the touring industry.  People should be pissed! They should start finding ways in taking these organizations down.  They are holding ticket holders' money and time hostage. Simply put, this is bad customer service.  Most businesses would be out of business if they operated like this. This is disgusting!  :angry:

Sorry for the rant, but this is getting crazy ridiculous!

19 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Well at least they are talking about 'the' postponement, not 'a' postponement. Sounds like they know it won't happen on the night, but not sure what is next. Which concert is this?

5 minutes ago, stefo said:

I don't know, it's taken from a facebook group 

Seattle 

As mentioned numerous times. It's fair to say the tour start is paused as per the official statement. As like many fans here, I am eagerly awaiting an update. But circling the drain is not healthy. It hasn't even been 2 weeks. This is very unlike Madonna as we know -- so I think being mindful that this is impacting us all (including her). The overanalyzing has been "interesting" to say the least...but guys (and gals/they/thems) cmon lol trip the station change the channel 🤣

15 minutes ago, tscott said:

This is nuts.  While I'm not sure which date Leonardo is attending/asking about, but if this is the standard response they are giving to anyone having tickets for the next several weeks, they are totally gaslighting people.  They and we know damn well that those dates are going to be postponed.  I realize Madonna is a huge event, but they shouldn't keep the ticket holders in the dark until the last minute.  Surely they know a lot of people who bought tickets, have planned other expensive accommodations around this event.  This is an unacceptable response for those who are holding tickets especially for the next few weeks.

I can't believe ticketmaster can get away with this.  Something like this should be challenged and hold these ticket agencies and Live Nation responsible.  Not only this, it makes the artist look bad as well.  Surely, Madonna can't help any of this, but whomever is responsible an alerting the public of what is being postponed, cancelled and/or rescheduled should be outed and discredited.

I hate how Live Nation and Ticketmaster has monopolized the touring industry.  People should be pissed! They should start finding ways in taking these organizations down.  They are holding ticket holders' money and time hostage. Simply put, this is bad customer service.  Most businesses would be out of business if they operated like this. This is disgusting!  :angry:

Sorry for the rant, but this is getting crazy ridiculous!

Dude are you for real? Are you Ok?

Do you just write to fill the blank space???

Many fans including me have been saying this for days, and you have been more than adamant emphatic that we should leave “them” (by them we are referring to Guy O) alone because they have done everything and enough so everyone knows for sure what’s happening with their tour dates???

I’m truly speechless 

4 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

As mentioned numerous times. It's fair to say the tour start is paused as per the official statement. As like many fans here, I am eagerly awaiting an update. But circling the drain is not healthy. It hasn't even been 2 weeks. This is very unlike Madonna as we know -- so I think being mindful that this is impacting us all (including her). The overanalyzing has been "interesting" to say the least...but guys (and gals/they/thems) cmon lol trip the station change the channel 🤣

Agreed 👍🏼 

10 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Dude are you for real? Are you Ok?

Do you just write to fill the blank space???

Many fans including me have been saying this for days, and you have been more than adamant emphatic that we should leave “them” (by them we are referring to Guy O) alone because they have done everything and enough so everyone knows for sure what’s happening with their tour dates???

I’m truly speechless 

Not exactly true, but thanks for your concern.  My response above is regarding how Ticketmaster and LiveNation are still doing business as usual when we know shows (especially in July) are not going to happen.  I still don't hold Guy O. totally responsible here.  So let's not fight amongst each other!  It's not accomplishing anything. Please and thank you! :)

23 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I agree here, but Ticketmaster and Live Nation need to get on the ball here.  It's getting ridiculous.  They surely know (as we do), those July dates aren't happening. That response above from Ticketmaster is unacceptable.

14 minutes ago, tscott said:

I agree here, but Ticketmaster and Live Nation need to get on the ball here.  It's getting ridiculous.  They surely know (as we do), those July dates aren't happening. That response above from Ticketmaster is unacceptable.

The tour is paused. Literally the end. 

More will be shared. It hasn't been 2 weeks. So yes, in theory (as mentioned a zillion times) the tour will not start (hence "paused"). I know it sucks. I'm bummed too. 

I'm waiting until the next official statement lol and a lot of others need to do that too, no?

21 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I'm waiting until the next official statement lol and a lot of others need to do that too, no?

Totally agree.  But keep in mind, my response is in regard to that email from Ticketmaster another member posted. As you mentioned and as we all know, everything is on "pause" and that is what the ticket agency should be conveying at this point. 

14 minutes ago, stefo said:

Ok sorry, when I posted it, it was meant to be ironic, I did not mean to take it seriously, as the M emoticon I thought could suggest.

Said that, from my perspectives, there's no harm in sharing feelings or thoughts as @tscott was doing, he was expressing his point of view.

Thanks.  And yes, my response is regarding to Ticketmaster's email that you posted.  It just urks me how Ticketmaster operates and able to monopolize the market the way they do.  They charge outrageous fees and make it hard for people to get refunds.  They should at least be more transparent about what is going on, instead of misleading people to think the shows are still going on as planned and still selling tickets to venues that we clearly know aren't going to happen. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic