The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

On 2/12/2024 at 10:04 AM, steady75 said:

2024 is due to be the biggest bumper pop year in absolutely years. 

Ava max

Ariana 

Dua Lipa

Pet shop boys

Kylie

Jessie ware 

Miley Cyrus

Billie Eilish

Gwen Stefani 

Nelly Furtado

Justin Timberlake 

Shaznay lewis 

Xtina

Sheryl Crow

J-Lo

Lady Gaga 

Sugababes

Katy Perry 

Britney rumours

Mariah Rumours 

Beyoncé part 2 rumours 

even Janet is going back out on tour again with rumours of Europe and god willing new music finally 

Add Madonna to that mix and we eating good as hell. 

Jessie Ware? There is nothing new coming out this year. 

12 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I think many on this list are kind of wrong lol

Ava max (speculated to drop late 24) 

Ariana - (Eternal Sunshine drops March 24)

Dua Lipa - (2 singles and rumours of a June drop after Taylor / Ari / Bey)

Pet shop boys ( New Album Nonetheless drops April 26th)

Kylie - Again were either in for another Deluxe with a handful of additional tracks but she is also keen to crack on with the next album quickly and build on success of Padam and possible US tour) 

Jessie ware (I know for a fact that the Deluxe for That! Feels Good (April 23) has been shelved and they're cracking on with a new album to piggyback of the success of her last era. With stuff recorded for the shelved deluxe done already and new material in the back with named collaborators. I wouldn't rule out a 4th quarter release..a single at the very least.)

Miley Cyrus - Already working on album since September 2023 rumoured for 24 release. https://www.capitalfm.com/news/music/miley-cyrus-new-music-album/

Billie Eilish - Will release new album in 2024 https://www.capitalfm.com/news/billie-eilish-when-third-album/

Gwen Stefani - New single Purple Iris' just dropped has said she wants to release new album in 2024 - https://www.nbcnews.com/video/gwen-stefani-reveals-she-wants-to-release-a-new-album-in-2024-201100357754

Nelly Furtado - Has 100 songs for new album is currently whittling down to 20 for 2024 release.

Justin Timberlake  - New Album - Everything I Thought It Was March 15th 2024

Shaznay Lewis  - 2 Singles and album "Pages" May 17th 2024

Xtina - Excited to release new album https://virginradio.co.uk/music/133594/christina-aguilera-is-so-excited-to-release-a-new-album

Sheryl Crow - New album Evolution March 29th 2024

J-Lo - New Album This Is Me Now - released last Friday

Lady Gaga - LG7 currently being teased on her insta. Website being updated New album launched around the hype of The Joker film release. 

Sugababes - Tease eclictic sounding new album in 2024 https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/509068/sugababes-headline-secret-london-concert-comeback-exclusive/

Katy Perry - Finally handed her notice in on American Idol and set to release her most personal album in 2024 https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/katy-perry-new-album-2024-tour-b2470593.html

The rumours

Britney rumours - This is the biggest ask. She said she'll never return but I think she may

Mariah Rumours (Mariah said new music is "on the Horizon" in November)

Beyoncé part 2 rumours has already been announced since I made this post (new album 29-03-24)

even Janet is going back out on tour again with rumours of Europe and god willing new music finally 

Add Madonna to that mix and we eating good as hell. 

receipts-thrown.gif

Was playing on You Tube the like a prayer FELIX remix from you tube and loved this boxing image from the tour great logo again 

Made me feel with that rave meets dance pop feel bad she worked with Guetta Will I am Calvin Harris to create a electrpop sybthpop race focused album THEN and maybe MDNA have been the more funk disco album in 2012 would've been quite funny really as Daft Punk and co seemed to tap into that in 2013 would've been interesting but that's just how my mind works 

IMG_20240217_233015.jpg

2 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Was playing on You Tube the like a prayer FELIX remix from you tube and loved this boxing image from the tour great logo again 

Made me feel with that rave meets dance pop feel bad she worked with Guetta Will I am Calvin Harris to create a electrpop sybthpop race focused album THEN and maybe MDNA have been the more funk disco album in 2012 would've been quite funny really as Daft Punk and co seemed to tap into that in 2013 would've been interesting but that's just how my mind works 

IMG_20240217_233015.jpg

Looking Dakota Johnson GIF by NETFLIX

After so many years waiting for a new album, I honestly no longer care what musical genre Madonna decides to choose: pop, electronic, trance, house, tribal or rock. Even hip hop. I also don't care if she collaborates again with Saucy Santana, Tokischa, Sam Smith or with Paquita la del Barrio. I simply want a new album and to feel the expectation and anxiety again to know what the album cover will be, what songs will be the new singles, the new music videos and especially the new character that Madonna will adopt for this new era.

22222222222222.jpg.4edebf4a19871afc938d6d5f4aa99cce.jpg

While in Ray of Light we saw a spiritual Madonna, in Confessions a Madonna queen of the dance floor and in Madame X a secret agent who travels the world in search of true love, on this new album it would be great if Madonna played a time traveler. Concept that would come in very handy at this time when she is celebrating her 40-year career and that would serve as a pretext to include characteristic sounds of some of her classics in new songs (similar to Hung Up which included the sound of one of the songs from Abba). Or to recreate music videos set in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. There are so many possibilities when creativity is in the right minds.

Her return to Warner, the success of Popular and the good reviews her new tour receives are good signs that Madonna is on the right track and with a good star. A new album could be the climax of all this.

Pop / dance / house. 
I wouldn’t mind a bit of sythnwave or electro 80’s from her. 
What I don’t want is Garage / drum and bass / trance resurgence. 

I think she’s missed the boat on alt rnb tho I’d have loved a Bedtime Stories 2. 

Or rock. I’m still waiting for her punk rock record. 

17 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

After so many years waiting for a new album, I honestly no longer care what musical genre Madonna decides to choose: pop, electronic, trance, house, tribal or rock. Even hip hop. I also don't care if she collaborates again with Saucy Santana, Tokischa, Sam Smith or with Paquita la del Barrio. I simply want a new album and to feel the expectation and anxiety again to know what the album cover will be, what songs will be the new singles, the new music videos and especially the new character that Madonna will adopt for this new era.

22222222222222.jpg.4edebf4a19871afc938d6d5f4aa99cce.jpg

While in Ray of Light we saw a spiritual Madonna, in Confessions a Madonna queen of the dance floor and in Madame X a secret agent who travels the world in search of true love, on this new album it would be great if Madonna played a time traveler. Concept that would come in very handy at this time when she is celebrating her 40-year career and that would serve as a pretext to include characteristic sounds of some of her classics in new songs (similar to Hung Up which included the sound of one of the songs from Abba). Or to recreate music videos set in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. There are so many possibilities when creativity is in the right minds.

Her return to Warner, the success of Popular and the good reviews her new tour receives are good signs that Madonna is on the right track and with a good star. A new album could be the climax of all this.

Oh I know ....I mean it's been 5 years and things I'd the last 4 eras have been quite chaotic Hard Candy was solid and all but it was a Warner leaving album, MDNA she had no time to perfect the era and promote it outside of tour and superbowl and was the first era to big have number 1, Rebel Heart was like 4 album ideas whilst recording and suffered leaks , Madame X again was the end result of chaotic eras in a row all deserved to be number 1 albums though 

I feel MDNA should've pushed a different cohesive style and sound, Rebel Heart should've maybe been a trilogy and pushed like that from end of 2013-2015 or something then tour like Act I, Act ii, Act iii to allow for hits visuals and a full era rather than playing into the leaks as such and then madame X would've been better going all out and more focused promo rio it would've allowed us 5 albums back to back of more successful eras I feel in retrospect 

Agreed I feel her work on Rebel Heart with diwntempo neo soul funk sounds with Pharrell and Diplo could've been bedtime stories 2.0 vibe but alas just feel so many opportunities 

6 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Oh I know ....I mean it's been 5 years and things I'd the last 4 eras have been quite chaotic Hard Candy was solid and all but it was a Warner leaving album, MDNA she had no time to perfect the era and promote it outside of tour and superbowl and was the first era to big have number 1, Rebel Heart was like 4 album ideas whilst recording and suffered leaks , Madame X again was the end result of chaotic eras in a row all deserved to be number 1 albums though 

I feel MDNA should've pushed a different cohesive style and sound, Rebel Heart should've maybe been a trilogy and pushed like that from end of 2013-2015 or something then tour like Act I, Act ii, Act iii to allow for hits visuals and a full era rather than playing into the leaks as such and then madame X would've been better going all out and more focused promo rio it would've allowed us 5 albums back to back of more successful eras I feel in retrospect 

Agreed I feel her work on Rebel Heart with diwntempo neo soul funk sounds with Pharrell and Diplo could've been bedtime stories 2.0 vibe but alas just feel so many opportunities 

Btw all amazing albums

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

Btw all amazing albums

Yeah I just wish like HARD CANDY had a push perhaps .... MDNA if fine lined would've been fab and if REBEL HEART was split into a trilogy like 

REBEL HEART act i- Avicii collabs

REBEL HEART act ii - Diplo collabs 

REBEL HEART act iii - blood diamonds collabs 

And each one specific like her stuff with Avicii she recorded 15 songs with him that we know of based on the revolution theme, Diplo productions were about rebellion, chaos, artistry, freedom. And Blood Diamonds were more melancholy, intimate, experimental, emotional based songs 

All three would've been huge like imagine if Act 1 was released autumn/winter 2013 with those anthems from then to early 2014 and visuals promo, then summer 2014 those productions then early 2015 to coincide with tour launch would've been three bug albums in a huge era 

3 x 15 track albums just imagine the excellence there with three very different producers with her songwriting I adore REBEL HEART as you all know it's 23 songs of just amazing Ness every song feels so huge but imagine if they each had separate albums within the era to immerse ourselves in 

MADAME X coming a few years after wouldn't have felt so long and would've been warned I feel as a great opus 

With all these new pop divas having a other huge year this year I do miss the hype and build up to a new Madonna release I was gutted RH and MX and even her 50 number 1 collection remix album didn't get to number 1 on the UK charts because they each deserved extending her record but just imagine if that happened in her interscope era we could've had five huge albums across the three eras 

MDNA Tour wall by SweetMDNAcovers.jpg

@ChromaticanMondasia I like your thoughts! I definitely think Rebel Heart needed a different type of release. I personally think it's her worst album, easily, and a lot of the songs are not good. Perhaps if we got more Avicii versions for their own EP, then Diplo as his own EP, then the other one you mentioned, it would make more sense and sound better.

7 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Yeah I just wish like HARD CANDY had a push perhaps .... MDNA if fine lined would've been fab and if REBEL HEART was split into a trilogy like 

And each one specific like her stuff with Avicii she recorded 15 songs with him that we know of based on the revolution theme, Diplo productions were about rebellion, chaos, artistry, freedom. And Blood Diamonds were more melancholy, intimate, experimental, emotional based songs 

All three would've been huge like imagine if Act 1 was released autumn/winter 2013 with those anthems from then to early 2014 and visuals promo, then summer 2014 those productions then early 2015 to coincide with tour launch would've been three bug albums in a huge era 

3 x 15 track albums just imagine the excellence there with three very different producers with her songwriting I adore REBEL HEART as you all know it's 23 songs of just amazing Ness every song feels so huge but imagine if they each had separate albums within the era to immerse ourselves in 

MADAME X coming a few years after wouldn't have felt so long and would've been warned I feel as a great opus 

With all these new pop divas having a other huge year this year I do miss the hype and build up to a new Madonna release I was gutted RH and MX and even her 50 number 1 collection remix album didn't get to number 1 on the UK charts because they each deserved extending her record but just imagine if that happened in her interscope era we could've had five huge albums across the three eras 

MDNA Tour wall by SweetMDNAcovers.jpg

we will see what will happen......

if the tour will be over for April maybe will we have something this year....... a new song , a new feats......

7 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

@ChromaticanMondasia I like your thoughts! I definitely think Rebel Heart needed a different type of release. I personally think it's her worst album, easily, and a lot of the songs are not good. Perhaps if we got more Avicii versions for their own EP, then Diplo as his own EP, then the other one you mentioned, it would make more sense and sound better.

Most of RH songs are half baked.

4 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

Most of RH songs are half baked.

15 hours ago, dave2290 said:

Btw all amazing albums

@WokeUpInMedellin@longislandtea oh no not rebel heart slander literally all the songs you can hear so many production details in tgerr thst wouldve been amazing if fully realised in its era concepts for sure 

Potential was there for it to be a huge era really and leaks, timing, conflicting things sadly meant album 13 was chaotic and thus went into madame X years later with that being the most recent era which is a shame because I adore rebel heart ....a bit like lady gagas ARTPOP in 2013 it's another album of so much promise and the music itself and visuals I vest me but again interscope just had no idea how to go about it sadly 

14 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Rebel Heart was bloated with 19 tracks on it, I don't think rearranging them and adding another 26 would have made it a better listening experience for anyone. A better selection of tracks on a 13 track edition with a better sonic arc would have been the best thing they could have done. A 3 volume opus is all well and good in fan-fantasy land or perhaps for a deluxe re-issue down the line, but even with 13 track version, there just isn't enough 'excellence' to keep the listener coming back frequently. There are some good tracks, but that's about it.

Oh I missed the bit about "3 x 15-track albums" no no no we don't need that. I was thinking 3 5-track EPs to form a whole 15-track album. I know Rebel Heart has like 26 songs altogether but there are certainly at least 11 songs that should've never seen the light of day. If she chose the best 15 and demanded better production (while giving producers like Avicii more control on his tracks), it could've actually become a much sleeker, more cohesive project.

Just my thoughts! Not saying anyone has to agree.

16 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

She should've kept the album short and sweet.

Include songs like BIM / GT / Messiah / UB / Trust no bitch / 2 steps behind me + another 3 randoms tracks and name the album "Bitches".

Don't worry @dave2290i got you! Rebel Hearts for life 

I mean it's a real mix tape of concepts sounds and styles and I just felt all those could've been split into three albums like what Beyonce's doing with RENNAISSNCE now really she could've done with Rebel Heart or what should've been ReLOVEution or whatever the original concept was in 2013/14 before being what it came for leaks etc 

Like I love each song on there 23 songs and all of them feel detailed and textured some I feel could've even been onDNAs original aesthetic concept would've been interesting 

Can we create a thread about Rebel Heart and pin it please ? The discussion has been going on for 10 years about what the album should have been like and which versions she should have used and the trilogy she should have released. I swear the 4523 tracks she had recorded for the album and the 57 versions of each tracks have made a serious trauma in the fans brains and to this day they cannot move on and make it pop up in every single thread of this holy forum...

You know Madonna has a whole album waiting to be released. Likely the first video as well. Cover art, first single art probably too. I fully think she was going to drop her album before her tour last summer but it obviously was postponed. I also think she was going to use the tour to promote the first single, we all know the ending of her show was supposed to be longer, most likely ending with her new single.

All speculation but it is what I've always felt.