Bitch get off my pole, bitch get off my pole
You can't buy this at no luxury store

There's a place you gotta go before I let you take it all
It's like a drug, it should be illegal

Baby you should get down low
And drink my precious alcohol
You look so thirsty, I think you need it

Kiss it better, kiss it better (Don't it taste like holy water)
Make it wetter, make it wetter (Don't it taste like holy water)
Kiss it better, make it wetter (Don't it taste like holy water)
Kiss it better, kiss it better

I can't teach you all the things you don't know
It's where like make it somethin' you wanna own

There's something you gotta hit
It's sacred and immaculate
I can let you in heaven's door

I promise you it's not a sin
Find salvation deep within
We can do it here on the floor

Don't it taste like holy water, like holy water
Don't it taste like holy water (Bless yourself and genuflect)
Don't it taste like holy water (If you like it, please confess)

Don't it taste like holy water (Yeezus loves my pussy best)

Holy water, holy water, holy water
Holy water, holy water

Ladies with an attitude
Don't just stand there, don't, don't, don't just stand there
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

There's something you gotta hit
It's sacred and immaculate

I promise you it's not a sin
Find salvation deep within

.... Bitch get off my pole, bitch get off my pole... ..Bitch get off my pole, bitch get off my pole....... luv it!!!!

31 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Yeah. Can’t believe that wasn’t nominated for Grammy ? 😂😂 guess Taylor had an album out that year 🙄

Ghost town living for love should've been recognised and Rebel Heart too to be fair should've been nominated I don't get how she doesn't get recognition 

Same with madame x

4 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Yeah. Can’t believe that wasn’t nominated for Grammy ? 😂😂 guess Taylor had an album out that year 🙄

Not to mention the fact that Like a Virgin, true blue, like a prayer, I'm breathless, erotica, American life also got Grammy snubbed too ?! 

I take that comment as satire because Rebel Heart Vs 1989 seriously ?! Swift recording a song like Messiah, Ghost town, Heartbreak City, Addicted, Inside Out, Joan of Arc  back then ?! Imagine ....shake it off tho....tuuune haha if Madonna recorded that she would be laughed out the room 

I think it's because the team had to quickly re-tool the whole album so that it would be different from the leaks. The turnaround to get everything submitted for manufacturing must have been insane. No wonder some of the production leaves a lot to be desired. What an absolute mess that whole time was!

19 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Don't know why but my comments keep quitting wtg1987 forgive me my friend 

But yes REBEL HEART felt a real depth clarity and emotions in there I feel each sing really pushed for creativity and layers in productions I genuinely feel fans overlook it MEASIAH, GHOST TOWN, LIVING FOR LOVE, DEVIL PRAY, GRAFITTI HEART, ADDICTED, INSIDE OUT, BODY SHOP, HOLD TIGHT, Heartbreak CITY, I can play with her very best very overlooked album it's a post apocalyptic rebellious album.

Rebel Heart - art by @cltonyo.jpg

2 hours ago, Salida said:

I love Rebel Heart. It's one of my favorite albums.

And yes @SalidaABDOLUTELY like we have to remember when Madonna released it pop music the way it was ib 2014 was not as big on the big dsbce pop anthems it woukd later beconr it wss ib a posr dub step europop electro rut in a way and streaming abd social media wss king then too 

REBEL HEART felt like it was being documented from 2013-relesse date before our very eyes really ... It was a working project as soon as she recorded bits it was out there for our consumption in ways not heard of...Beyonce visual album the year before changed the game of how to do It in many ways ... To keep things sealed until ready for surprise event releases ....and now 12 years later she's still keeping that interest alive with surprise releases and announcements 

Madonna never really caught onto that fact with MDNA leaking before full release and recording an album in-between various assorted states of play for her , REBEL HEART again she couldn't save it from endless leaks either ...and Madame X she released most things before the album was even out to see what would stick really ....I love her recent albums they inspire me REBEL HEART I very much hold onto on my darkest days too 

06MADONNA-superJumbo.jpg

On 2/20/2024 at 6:44 PM, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Ghost town living for love should've been recognised and Rebel Heart too to be fair should've been nominated I don't get how she doesn't get recognition 

Same with madame x

I think Taylor and Queen bey are buying their awards now to be honest -I’ve never forgiven Grammys for ignoring LAP and true blue and not to mention most of her iconic videos too ? 

Whatever it is, hope for a new sound or a new twist.

I don't want more references to old songs, or a return to “Classic Madonna”, or something aimed just to the older fans. I want her to keep looking for new sounds, push her main collaborators to came up with new ideas, or even work with new ones (sonically and visually) in order to shape her vision of the future, as she has always did.

16 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Whatever it is, hope for a new sound or a new twist.

I don't want more references to old songs, or a return to “Classic Madonna”, or something aimed just to the older fans. I want her to keep looking for new sounds, push her main collaborators to came up with new ideas, or even work with new ones (sonically and visually) in order to shape her vision of the future, as she has always did.

Like Madame X!

2 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Like Madame X!

Hmm I would't describe MX like that because, for me, it sounds very Mirwais. So I just hope for something different, or at least something that could be a better fit for her.

Yeah I mean the Grammy's are just a pr stunt like oscars really it's a popularity thing what would get ratings ?!!; you know like Madonna who really defined the 80s in pop music, dance, rock n roll, lyrics, visuals and performances artistry should've won best new artist over Cyndi , true blue and like a prayer were the biggest from 1986 and 1989 yet ignored ?! Heck immaculate collection should've won something major too it's timeless in the way it's a compilation but yet remixed and re purposed ....it's art 

You'd have thought the 80s would've recognised her a lot more than what did happen that would've been huge I'm sure but alas it is what it is ...Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light, Music, Confessions and Hard Candy at least got wins and nominations ! And I Rise Tracy Young remix ! Madame X did deserve a lot more though but hey interscope I think just didn't put her forward for them like many others !! It's surreal but hey 

I do hope after this tour we head into a new album and era she literally looks ready